twenty- nine

3 1/2 year's later, jayson is 4.

genesis's p.o.v

"how long will we be here?" i asked and elijah laughed. "how long do you wanna stay here, bud?" he asked and jayson looked around the hotel. "forever!" he yelled and we laughed. i took his hand and we walked to our room.

"this is your room, go ahead and play with the toys" elijah said and jayson ran into his room. he took my hand and smiled. "this is our room" he said and opened the door for me. "it's beautiful, baby we didn't need to go on such an expensive trip" i said and he rolled his eyes.

he kissed me and smiled in the middle of it. "take this to the bed?" he asked and i nodded. he pushed me on the bed and started to take off my top. he sucked on my neck leaving me a big hickey so i gave him one. "mama! dada!" jayson yelled and elijah jumped off me.

"yes baby?" i asked as i put my top back on. "can we go eat? i hungry" he said and i picked him up. "yes we can baby, let's go" i said and we walked out the room. "where do you wanna eat?" elijah asked and we looked at jayson. "pasta!" he yelled

///

"eat your food, baby" i said looking at jayson. "more bread, please" he said and elijah growled. "you are eating more bread than pasta, no more bread" he said and elijah groaned. "dada, please!" he yelled. "you wanted pasta so eat your pasta" elijah said

"eli, calm down. it's bread. baby, eat some more pasta and i'll give you bread" i said and he nodded. he ate his pasta and elijah looked at me. "when i'm trying to teach our son something let me handle it" he snapped and i scoffed.

"i fucking guess" i said and took a sip of wine. we continued to eat and once we were done we got into a uber and headed back to the hotel

"go get ready for a shower" i said as we walked in. jayson nodded and ran to his room. "what was that at dinner?" i asked and elijah plopped on the couch. " when i'm telling my son something you should stay quiet" he said and i laughed

"when have i ever listened?" i asked. "that's exactly why jayson doesn't listen to me" he said and i rolled my eyes. "he's my son too, when i feel like you are yelling at him for no reason i will speak up" i said.

"you do realize once i'm old he will rule the gang" he said and i laughed. "no he will not" i snapped. "yes he will, he is the son of a gang leader. do you think he's gonna be a fucking doctor?" elijah asked and i rolled my eyes. "i understand you are his father- and i know you are his mother. but do Not tell me what to tell my son. i know what i'm doing" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"well you can teach that couch a few lessons" i said and walked to jayson's room. "ready to shower?" i asked and he nodded. once he was cleaned up i combed his hair and he laid in his bed.

"mommy" he said and i laid down with him. "i promise to eat my pasta tomorrow" he said and i kissed his head. "good night baby" i said and he smiled. he closed his eyes and i stayed there rubbing his head.

once he was out i walked out. "genesis" elijah said and i crosses my arms. "what?" i asked. "he will rule the gang, you don't have to love it. but he is my son, who else will rule the gang? alexander will rule besides him" he said. "good night" i snapped and walked in the room. i took off my clothes and went to take a bath.

///

i was in the bath when i heard rumbling. i got out the tub and put on a robe. i went into the living room part of the hotel and there was elijah and jayson. "what are you doing?" i asked and elijah rolled his eyes. "i'm leaving, and i'm taking jay with me" he said and picked up jayson. "no you aren't, what the fuck" i said and grabbed jaysons bag.

"go and take a bath, you won't ever see me or jayson again" he said and i started crying. "why!" i yelled and he walked towards the door. "you won't let me raise my son the way he should be raised" he snapped and opened the door.

"say bye to mom" he said and jayson leaned up. "bye mommy" he said and i cried more. "no! eli! come back! no!" i yelled and they walked out the door. "come back!" i yelled and i started shaking.

"gene! gene!" when i opened my eyes there was elijah. "you were having a bad dream, are you okay?" he asked and i hugged him. "i'm sorry, you can raise jayson your way, just. don't leave me" i said and he pushed hair behind my ear.

"i will never leave you" he said and kissed me. "i love you" i said and he smiled. "i love you too, do you need help with that bubble bath?" he asked smirking. "ooo yes" i said and he took off his clothes.

xxx

:) hiya ! i hope you enjoyed <3