fifteenth

(9months later)

a/n when i was about 8 months i was already trying to speak soo that's why i did the time jump for 9 months. i want to do more time jumps cause i want the baby to speak already lol

genesis's p.o.v

"good morning, mommy" elijah said and i stretched. i yawned and when i leaned up there was elijah with a cup of coffee and my bundle of joy, jayson. "good morning babies" i said and kissed elijah. i grabbed jayson and held him close to my chest. i took a sip of my coffee and elijah plopped besides me. "i was thinking we could go visit my mother and father today..." he said and i looked at him.

"are you for real?" i asked and he nodded slowly.."yes, they abandoned me, but she's still my mother and he's still my father.... i think they should see their grandchild" he said and i stared at jayson. he was smiling and i smiled. "i don't have a problem with that, babe. i'm just making sure you are ready to see them" i said and he smiled. "i am ready" he said and kissed me.

///

we pulled into a large house, it was a bit smaller then ours but it was beautiful. i go out the car and grabbed jayson. elijah grabbed the diaper bag and held my hand as we walked to the door step. he rang the door bell and there was his mother. "thank you for coming" she said and they awkwardly hugged. "hello darling" she said and we hugged.

she gasped and covered her mouth as we stepped into her home. "may i?" she asked and i nodded. i passed her jayson and he cooed. "he has your eyes and elijah's nose" she said and a tear fell from her eye. "would you like to meet your father-in-law ?" she asked and i nodded. elijah grabbe my hand and i gave it a tight squeeze as we entered the living room

"honey, they're here" she said and he turned around slowly. he was so tiny and pale, he looks so sick and it breaks my heart.... i really wish that elijah got along with his parents so jayson can have a bond with his grandparents. he stood up and grabbed jayson. his whole face lit up which made my heart warm and elijah's palms were getting sweaty.

he looked at me and walked towards me. "you are beautiful, welcome to the family" he said and i smiled. me and elijah sat on the couch and watched as his mother and father played and spent time with jayson. they both seemed happy and jayson seemed to take a liking to them.

///

"that was fun" i said and looked through the mirror at a sleeping jayson. "yeah..." elijah said an dlooked down. "i know they hurt you... but those are your parents and they do deserve to be in our sons life... especially because your father has cancer elijah... let them in..." i said and he scoffed. "dont you dare bring that cancer card in this" he snapped and i sat there playing with my nails awkwardly.

"you wouldn't understand" he snapped and i chuckled. "oh really? i wouldn't? at least your parents are trying to reconnect with you. i haven heard from my mother in years and i don't even know who my dad is. so how about you shove that up your ass along with whatever else you think i don't understand" i snapped and he sighed.

"i'm sorry" he said and tried to grab my hand. "d-don't touch me" i snapped and he sighed. i scooted over and looked at all the trees pass by on the way home. we soon pulled in and he wouldn't unlock the door. "let me out" i said and crossed my arms. "i'm sorry, genesis. i'm so sorry, i was stupid. i'm sorry" he said and i rolled my eyes. "it's okay, let me out" i said he sighed. he unlocked my door and i hopped ooo, grabbing jayson and his diaper bag.

i marches in the house and went straight to jaysons room. i sat in the rocking chair and rocked him back and fourth as i rubbed his back. "i'm sorry mommy doesn't have parents... i wish daddy got along with his so you can have a maw maw and a papa...." i said and a tear fell down my cheek

"but i don't care what your father thinks, your grandparents will be in your life" i said and the door slowly opened. "genesis, i'm sorry. baby, please" he said and i put jayson in his crib. "of course you understand.... you're probably going through more then me, i'm sorry" he said and i hugged him.

"i love you, genesis" he said and i looked into his eyes. "i love you too" i said and he kissed. this isn't the first time we said i love you, but it warms my heart so much every time he says it

we were kissing when jayson started to wake up. we turned around and he was standing in his crib. "d-dada" he said and i started to cry. "i told you he's a daddy's boy!" elijah yelled and spun me around. i kissed him and he grabbed jayson. "dada!" jayson cooed and i smiled. we called the gang in and showed them what jayson could say.

"i'm gonna cry" mika said and hugged max. "can we have a baby?" max asked and mika slowly looked up. everyone got silent and she smiled. "i was scared to ask" she said and giggled. "we'll be back" she said and they walked out the room. "hey, we are going to get tams, want anything?" (it's a burger restaurant, i don't know if anyone knows about it but it's amazing) tessa asked me and elijah. "get us two bacon and avocado burgers" elijah said and she nodded. "bye jay jay" alex said and kissed jaysons head. he giggled and they walked out the room. me and elijah sat on the floor and played with jayson. "come to dada" elijah said and i playfully rolled my eyes. he chuckled and i grabbed jaysons toys

elijah laid on his back and jayson crawled to him. jayson was playing with his face which was adorable, elijah kissed him and i snapped a pic(picture above).

xxxx

hey darlings ! did you enjoy?? well i hope you did<3

instagram- ahhmyavocados

snapchat- zaddy55

kik- daddy.mimi36

(i don't know if anyone still uses kik, but if you do, text me(: if you add me on anything text me and say you are from wattpad)
if you do, please don't say any weird things that will make me uncomfortable, maybe i can make a huge group chat on one of my social media's :))

xoxo, mireyaaa