four

3months later

elijah's p.o.v

today me and gene are going to find out the gender of our baby. she's so excited, she couldn't sleep last night, i couldn't either. we found ourself in the living room talking. i've never felt this way about someone before, maybe it's just cause she's pregnant with my baby. "ready?" she asked and i nodded. we waved bye to everyone and got in my car.

///

"hi, you must be the boyfriend" the doctor said and we shook hands . "actually he-. yes, i'm the boyfriend" i said and she smiled. "would you like to find out the gender today?" he asked and we both nodded super quick. "okay then" he said laughing.

"everything seems to be fine, perfect heart beat, ready for the gender?" he asked and she grabbed my hand. "congratulations, it's a boy" he said and genesis cried, she looked at me and for some reason, i wanted her. i kissed her and she kissed back.

"here's the ultrasound, see you soon" the doctor said and walked out. "i'm sorry" i said and genesis leaned up. she grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me. "we're having a boy" she said and i smiled. "he can be like his daddy" i said and she rolled her eyes. "yeah, no" she snapped and i chuckled.

"so... god parents?" i asked and he looked at me. "what? that girl that was drunk when we first met?" he asked and i sighed. "her name was julie... and no" i said and he raised an eyebrow. "for the god father i was max, he didn't want to kill me and he's been watching me. god mother, mikaela, she's been my bestfriend since the day we met." i said and he smiled. "fine by me" he said and we walked out.

///

genesis's p.o.v

me and elijah decided to pick up a blue cake and surprise the house. we walked in and everyone rushed us. what is it?!?!" mikaela asked and i smiled. "guys, open this box." i said and eli set the cake down. derek pushed everyone and opened it. "yes!" max yelled and hugged me. "oh my goodddd!" alex yelled and we all hugged. "okay, get off my baby momma now" elijah said and i laughed.

"i like you now" derek said and hugged me. "congratulations princess" lucas said and spinned me around. "i'm gonna go lay down, enjoy the cake. max, mika. come with me?" i asked and we went upstairs. "what's up?" max asked. "everything okay, bub?" mikaela asked and i made them sit down.

"will you guys be the god parents?" i asked and max jumped up and hugged me. "yes!" he yelled and i smiled. i looked at mika and she was crying. "don't cry...." i said and we hugged. "yes i'll be the god mother" she said and i smiled. "max, thank you for watching me, i appreciate you not letting them kill me" i said and he hugged me again. "mika, you've been my bestfriend since we met and i appreciate you so much. thank you" i said and she cried.

"i love yooouuuu!" she said. "i love you too!" i yelled and max left us, we called tessa and alex and we all watched tv together.