two

genesis's p.o.v

i've been here for almost two months already and so far it's okay....  elijah is never really here and when he is he doesn't even look at me. i've been wearing mikaela's clothes and i feel so horrible. i miss my apartment, my friends and for some reason, i miss my job... i was laying in my bed just staring at the ceiling when the girls walked in.

yes, girls. as in the girlfriends of the men who are keeping me here, they are great tho. there's tessa who is dating lucas, and then there's alex, derek's 'best friend'. "sooo we're going shopping" alex said and plopped on the bed. "i don't have money" i said and elijah walked in. "i heard you telling them you felt bad for wearing mika's clothes so i'm giving you my card to get a wardrobe and max will get whatever the hell you want" elijah said, threw me his card and walked out. "thanks!" i yelled and he threw up his hand. "well let's go" tessa said and lucas grabbed her. "max is going to watch all of you, be careful" he said and kissed her and followed elijah.

"don't leave the group, stay by max" derek snapped at alex and she nodded. he stood there, staring at her and just went downstairs. "ready ladies?" max asked and we all nodded.

///

"honey, stop at the pharmacy. i need to get some lady stuff" mikaela said and max nodded. we just left the mall and i guess we are going to the pharmacy to get things for mika and her period. "period? holy shit" i said and everyone looked at me. "what's going on?" alex asked. "uh. n-nothing" i said and they all nodded slowly.

when we pulled up we all stepped out. "you knwo ho i feel about this, go on in babe. i'll be right here. don't talk to anyone you don't know" max snapped and we all nodded. we ran into the store and went straight to the lady section.

i'm supposed to get my period on the 13th. "hey, what's today's date?" i asked and the man by the pills respond with "the 20th." my heart sank and the girls looked at me weird. "what's up, love bug?" tessa asked and i started to cry.

"i missed my period" i said and everyone's jaw dropped. "who's the dad?" alex asked and i looked at mika. "love, get a test.... your cycle can change after sex." she said and i nodded. "o-okay." i said and tessa grabbed a box of pregnancy test.

////

"we are having a girls night in gene's room. don't bother us." tessa said and the guys looked at us weird. "are you crying? not that i care, are you?" elijah asked me and i looked down. we just walked upstairs and i went straight to the bathroom.

"it says wait 3 minutes." alex said and i nodded. after i pissed on the stick we all waited on my bed . "what if i am? he doesn't speak to me, it was supposed to be a one night stand, i should of never talked to him. i wouldn't be here.... i'm only 22, i'm not ready for a kid? am i?" i asked and the girls hugged me.

"bubby, look. if you are pregnant then okay, you will have this baby and we'll all be here to help. elijah is a pain in the ass, but i'm sure he'll change. after all, that would be his baby." mikaela said and i smiled. "it's time." alex said and i sighed. i grabbed the test and those two red lines were there.

"i-im pregnant. i'm gonna have a b-baby" i said and cried more. they all hugged me and the door swung open. "why are you crying? why are you all hugging? talk" elijah said and all the men were by the door. "i'm fine" i said and he rolled his eyes. "everyone, out" he snapped and they all left and he closed the door and walked over to me. "speak" he said and my heart sank. do i tell him?

"sit down" i said and he raised an eyebrow. "you don't order me around" he said and i rolled my eyes. "sit!" i yelled and he sat down. "what is it?" he asked. i pulled out the test and gave it to him. "what the fuck is this?" he asked and his face turned pale. "y-your pregnant?" he asked and i nodded. "who's the dad?" he asked and my blood ran cold.

"you, obviously" i said and he laughed. "we used a condom" he said. "really? last i remember you weren't prepared and you said you'd pull out! don't try and be an ass cause now i'm all knocked up! it's your fault! you don't even know me! and i don't knwo you! it was supposed to be ONE NIGHT STAND. now look at me! i'm pregnant. i wanted to find a guy who loved me before i got pregnant. but no, i met an asshole of a gang leader and now i'm pregnant!" i yelled and he stood up.

"let me go, you don't have to be the kids father, i'll kill it" i said and he turned red. of course i wasn't going to kill this thing. even tho i am pregnant by an asshole, it's my baby. "you aren't leaving! you will not kill my kid." he snapped and pushed me to the wall. "it's hot when you talk to me like that" he said and kissed me, he slowly went down and sucked on my neck.  he got off me and walked out the room.

xxxx