nine

elijah's p.o.v

"open the door! eli!" derek yelled and banged on the door. i sat in the corner of my room, stressed. he has my angel and he's asking for 6 million.... "elijah... please open the door and talk to us. we are just ask worried about genesis as you are" mikaela said and i sighed. "she's my bestfriend, eli... please open and talk to us" she said and i stood up. i opened the door and she hugged me. "talk to us" lucas said and i walked out my room and into my back patio.

"it's anthony, he took her and he wants 6 million fucking dollars. by tonight" i said and threw my head down. "we can make that money quick" max said and i looked up. "he wants it by tonight" i said and mikaela started to cry. "we will get her back" lucas said and they all rubbed my shoulders.

////

genesis's p.o.v

"you better hope that your boyfriend shows up with all my money" anthony snapped and lit a cigarette. he inhaled it and he blew it into my face. i started to choke and mathew rushed in. "do you not see she's carrying a baby?!" mathew yelled and mathew pushed the cigarette into his check. he groaned in pain and fell to the floor. "get the fuck up, be ready for war" anthony said and before stepping he stepped out the room he spit on mathew.

"are you okay?" he asked as he stood up. "are you okay?" i asked and he shyly smiled. he sat on the couch and held his cheek. "what are you going to name the kid?" he asked and i held my belly. "i don't know... any ideas?" i asked and he smiled. before he could say a word the door swung open. "let's go! grab her!" a man yelled and mathew grabbed me.

"just keep your head down" he whispered and we followed the man. gun shots were going off in the distance and mathew held me with a tight grip. my heart began to quicken and soon i was getting into a van. "who gave them the address?!" a deep voice yelled and he closed the door and ran.

"mat!" i yelled and cuddled myself in the corner. "fine her!" i heard anthony yell and the van began to move. i just dat there, crying. what else can i do? "when we stop i want you to jump out and run, okay?" mathew asked and my heart slowed down. is he really trying to save me to make it up to elijah?

"mathew... just drive, elijah will take care of both of us" i said and he shook his head and continued to drive. a bullet flew through the window and i looked behind us. cars were following us and my heart was gonna explode. "stay down until i tell you to jump" he said and i laid on the floor.

gun shots went on for about 5 minutes and soon he stopped. "now!" he yelled and i jumped out. i do t know where i was running to, but i ran. "i should of killed you after you shot elijah! i knew you were a pussy" anthony yelled and i turned around. "no!" i yelled and mathew was on the floor bleeding. "get her!" anthony yelled and i started to run again.

there was more gunshots then everything went quiet. i slowed down and turned around. there was elijah and the gang. "genesis!" elijah yelled and i ran to him.

he grabbed me and kissed me. "gosh i missed you so much. i'm so sorry you had to deal with this shit" he said and hugged me tight. "it's okay... i was fine, mathew took care of me- mathew!" i yelled and ran towards mathew. "i'm sorry i couldn't have saved you earlier" he said and i cried. "you saved me, thank you mathew." i said and grabbed his hand.

"thank you for watching my little family" elijah said and mathew smiled. "i'm sorry man...." he said and mathew looked at me. "babe, let's go" elijah said and mathew grabbed my arm. "what will you name the baby?" he asked and i smiled. "his middle name will be mathew" i said and he smiled. "derek. handle it" elijah said and i stood up. "good bye gene" mathew said and elijah pulled me towards his truck.

as soon as the doors were closed he kissed me. i kissed back and he rubbed my belly. he had his hand on my belly the whole way home.

////

i couldn't sleep. the image of mathew laying on the floor keeps replaying in my head... everyone was drowning me in questions and my head is spinning. "no! no! don't touch her!" elijah yelled and i jumped. he was having a nightmare... "don't you dare touch my son. i'll kill you! mmmm!" he yelled and i started to shake him awake. "b-baby, wake up" i said and he jumped up. he grabbed me and held me close

"don't leave me" he said and kissed my neck. "i'm so sorry...." he said and i turned towards him. "i can't just leave the gang.... but i promise to tone it down a litlle. i was going mad while you were gone. i promise you won't ever have to deal with that, again" he said and kissed me. "genesis?" elijah asked and i looked into his eyes. "yes?" i asked and he bit his lip. "i love you." he said and i smiled.

before i could say an answer the baby kicked and he felt it. "he's never kicked for me before!" elijah yelled and i laughed. "i love you too" i said and grabbed his face. he kissed me and we cuddled. "i hope you know that after you have our son you will be my wife" he said and started to kiss my neck.

xxx

heyyooo ! thank yuh for reading and i hope you enjoyed. i'm pretty freakin' sure there is hello typos and i apologize. i'm half asleep as i write this. anywhore, vote, comment and maybe even share with ya friends:)))