Prologue:

"Robin, what color are your eyes?" Zatanna, Robin's girlfriend, and a teammate asked. The smell if Megen's cookies lingered in the room as Zee straightened her posture and pulled away from the green couch. Eyes looking similar to a doe's. Looking innocent and hopeful, yet at the same time knew, knew she wouldn't get the answer desired.

"Zee, you know I can't tell you that." Robin tried not to notice the pained look. The look that told the ebony she was close to tears. Reaching out and setting his hand on her cheek, the skin feeling soft and soothing, drawling into the beautiful ebony haired girl who sat next to him. Who stole his breath and ran with it.

"I know," words hesitant, body trembling, the tears barely keep at bay, "I just thought..." voice cracking as a tear slipped down seemingly in slow motion, only causing his heart to be squeezed and pulled at more. "We've been together for 2 years... I thought you could trust me."

Robin, after moments of shock and hesitation, jumped up from his set and rushed to her side, raping his arms around her briskly and firmly well-burying head in the crock of her neck. Taking in her intoxicating scent. "I do, Zee. If I could I would." Pausing all the words in the world just beyond fingertips reach. "You know I would, right?" His voice faltered as he continued in a hushed tone, "Bats won't let me." Robin truly adores Zee. She is his girlfriend one of his first love. The only girl he has ever loved. The act of her pulling away struck him with a mixture of grief and self-loath.

"Yeah." Mumbling a sigh and shrugging his hand off he stood up and left. Catching up to Artemis along the way.

Hey Guys, the future author speaking, I need to rename this book, if you have an idea please comment it, it really helps, also thank you for taking your time to read my books please comment, vote, and follow, thank you have a nice day!😊