Chapter 15:

Long story short, KF found himself teamed with the one and only Boy Wonder.

The two were sitting to the side of the group of so-called bodies. Quietly chatting. "I don't see why you can't just stop. Expesaly on a mission." Robin muttered.

"You know you love it, boy wonderful." Wally grinned and stepped closer. Her eyes fixating on the side of the bird's angelic face. Pale skin and plump pink lips. The glimpse of the sky blue was enough for him to subconsciously step forward so they were pressed against each other.

"Shut up." The bird mumbled. Trying oh so desperately to keep the blush down.

The grin on KF's face was one to put the sun to shame, the bird didn't deny the statement.

~•~

'Hows it going Aqualad?' Robin absentmindedly asked through the mental link. He and the rest of the team where on interrogating duty. Why you may ask was the bird not on integrating duty as he is the Bat's protege and easily the best at it? Because staying in the crowd was something that apparently took a great deal of discrete. Why was the red headed ginger in the crowd than? Because, well no one could explain Kalder's(* cough* Saltwater *cough*) reasoning for that.

'Were almost done, my friend.' The Atlantean's ever so formal voice greater the boy.

"Hey," Wally nudged his arm making him turn with the most bored look the redhead had ever seen on his face, one that greatly contrasted the smirk on his face "look at them," he gestured to a couple in the side of the room.

"What about them?" He mumbled.

Before he could say or do anything else he felt Wally's soft lips press agents his check, living a chaste kiss. One that made the bird shiver. Yet he couldn't he say he hated the feeling.

Hey Guys, I need to rename this book, if you have an idea please comment it, it really helps, also thank you for taking your time to read my books please comment, vote, and follow, thank you have a nice day!😊