Chapter 21:

Seething, that was the only word to describe the caped crusader at the moment. He glares at each member of the team. "What. Happened." Robin couldn't bring himself to look at his mentor. Ashamed that he had failed him.

There were 4 casualties. Artemis and Zee had lost three well Megen and Conner one. Kalder being in the ship, to begin with, had gone down to help Megen and Conner when they were attacked and had lost the initiative member of the 28. The three other happening when Artemis bowstring broke. Thankfully she had an extra but the three had died before she had restrung it. Once done explaining it fork all sides Batman said the three words that made the bird stiffen, "your all suspended."

~•~

Robin had left after his mentor held him back to 'talk' to him. Witch, in reality, was mostly Batman telling him how disappointed he was at the bird. Even though he had done his job correctly. Which he tried to explain. KF being the loveable redhead had tired to follow him but was left when he entered the zata tube seeing how he didn't have access to the reticular location he zetaed to (*cough* Batcave *cough*). His worry only increasing when he came back drenched in sweet with an empty expression on his face.

Hey, so umm... This story has been adopted by Llama2000000