Chapter 8:

Robins POV

"Rob! Wait up!" Kid grinned. I leaped over the couch in Barry's living room sporting a daunting grin.

"The fastest kid in the universe, is asking me to slow down?" I crackled.

"The fastest kid in the universe is tired!" Kid complained well speeding to my side.

Realising a crackle I jumped over the speedsters couch again and did a small handspring back. We were staying at the speedster uncles house. Batman had JLA work to do with Flash leaving the two of us to run rabid around the house. I turned and with eyes fixated on the stairs began to sprint.

KF smirked and rushed in front of me, eyes widening as I slid beneath him, face red.  KF tumbled on top of him. Eyes wide, I stared at him and bit my lower lip. His face seemed to erupt to the point he looked like he had a horrid sunburn.

Wally smirked his eyes digging into me. The emerald orbs seemed darker today... that's not traughting. "Robbie," Wally griped the ground beneath me. His eyes glistening as he reached up and slowly took my sunglasses off. I clutched my eyes closed and he chuckled. The sound of the sunglasses wiping across the room was mic as my eyes fluttered open and I stared up at him. What was he doing? "Your eyes are so pretty baby bird," I felt his hand slide underneath my chain than up to my hair.

"W-Wally?" I muttered letting out a shaking breath. He hummed and stared down at me. Not making eye contact. His second hand traveled up my side.

"-od morning!" I shoved him off and ran to Iris, Barry's wife, wrapping my arms around her. "Robin?" She muttered stumbling.

Sorry, it's so short. But at least I (finally) updated.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Fan