Chapter 3:

It was past midnight when Robin began to wake up. Wally had his arms wrapped around his stomach tightly yet generally and he was drooling slightly. The ticking of the clock was barely audible over Wally's snoring. The only sent was laundry detergent and their shampoos. Wally was usually quite the strange sleeper and would always be moving in some way but to robins amazement when he opened his eyes, was perfectly still. The pads of Wally's fingers pressed agents Dick's side ever so slightly more and Dick chuckled at the small stream of drool running down to Robins pants which he could feel had a wet spot. His cheaks felt puffy and his sunglasses were a few feet away in the nightstand. He marveled at the sleeping red head. Pressed his palm on the open skin.

Blinking, he ran his figngers through the elders ginger hair. A small smile showing oh his face. Dick has always had a weaknesses for gingers, Roy, Wally. His hand ran throw the warm hair again. It was incredibly hot in the room and seeming as he was still whereing his sweatshirt his other hand was pinned to his side by the red head. He glanced at the digital clock, 'I never relised the glow was that bright that clock was. It's a turbing shade of green. Not as turbing as Wally's eye's though.' He was too grogy to relise what he was thinking as he removed his sweatshirt that took his shirt with it. 'He's eyes are the most turbing shade of emrald green.' Wally's arms tightened around his waste, his face barrieing into the open skin.

"So, boy wonderful," Robin's face flushed with a rosy color, "I have turning eyes?" The smirk was clear in his voice. Wally nuzeled his face into Robins bare chest.

"I-i said that outloud." Robin's eyes widdened as he tried to sit up only to jave Wally push him back down. "Wally? What are you doing?" Wally nuzeled back into the younger, only for the younger to slide up which Wally grumbled in response to.

"Birdy~." Wally, who was half asleep placed a kiss on the skin closest to him which was the skin just above his belt line.