Chapter 19:

A week had passed. Since the day Megen, Conner, and Kalder had avoided the other four members of the team like the plague.

When in the same room they did nothing but fight. So when the team was asked to guard a few small groups of the saviors it was no surprise that Artemis and Zee, as well as Wally and Robin where pairs. The group they where watching wasn't that big, 7 people. Wally glanced at the group before taking a few steps towards the bird. Who didn't spare him a glance. "Rob?" The redhead mumbled. Slinging his arm around the bird and slowly pulling him closer. The bird hummed, his eyes glued to a redhead girl who sat towards the middle of the group.

"Who's she?" He mumbled. Eyeing the bird well pulling him impossibly closer.

"No one," Robin muttered letting a sigh leave his lips as he turned to a different fire survivor.

Wally huffed before sending the girl a shape glare. "You know, if you keep doing that she'll see you," Robin muttered shifting in the tight embrace. Wally's nostrils flared. Eye's twitching slightly as he tried to melt holes in the back if her head. "Wally stop." The turned slowly and quickly hid behind a group of people.

A slight tug had the bird following behind the ginger as he leads him to the door. "Wally, what are you doing?" He mumbled before finding himself roughly pushed agents the wall. "Wal-" cut off by the soft, warm lips pressed agents his own in a sweet yet needy kiss that made both of there stomachs do flips.  Wally's eyebrows furrowed when he didn't feel the boy kiss back and pressed farther into the kiss.

Stunned the bird slowly pressed into the ginger. Hands finding there a way to the red locks of hair. As Wally's trailed up his body, licking the birds lower lip.

Pulling back slightly, a hazy breath leaving as he stared the redhead in his emerald colored eyes he lo- no, not quite the emerald he was used to. Darker, and the pupil took up most of the eye, still pretty though. Wally found his hand at the back of the bird's neck before smashing their lips together, not being able to get enough of them. Nawing at them, impatiently as the bird slowly opened his mouth to deepen the kiss.

Of course like all good things, it didn't last long as the grining cat masked assassin was watching from just behind the vent.

Hey guys, sorry about the quality of this😅 I'm not that good at anything couply besides fluff and for that, I apologize.