Chapter 20:

Chesser slipped into the room, staying out of sight well swaying her hips ever so slightly, a cocky grin hidden beneath her mask as she slowly crept towards a bald man whose green orb-like eyes were hidden behind a grey pair of glasses, far too busy fidgeting well glancing nervously around the room to notice her. Her fingertips brushing the blade of the sigh as she flipped them in her hands. He didn't even notice her until the blade was at his throat. The metallic object pressed firmly agents his throat. In one stroke the man gurgled on his blood.

~•~

The screams were what broke apart the heated make out season between the two young heroes. Making eyes contact for less than a fraction of a second before rushing into the room.

~•~

The team sat in the bio-ship on the way back to the mountain. Wally and Dick sat in the back. A quite chatter between the two as Robin started at the fresh gash running from his chest to his arm. The snow-colored bandages ranted vt the crimson-colored blotches. "You need to be more careful KF, next time I might not even have an arm to bandage!" The bird mumbled with furrowed eyebrows well warping the rest of the slash in gauze.

Wally simply chuckled and stared at the messy mop of ebony hair that he had the urge to run his fingers throw. The ginger stared at his face for a second before raising his uninjured arm slowly and glided his fingers throw it. The soft locks consuming his thoughts and causing a softer smile to spread across his face. Robin sighed looking up at the speedster, who was staring at his mask. Moving a hand regime it from hiding the stunning blue words beneath.  "Don't worry so much Baby Bird~." He mumbled softly. At a loss of words, staring at each other. Wally inched forward in capturing his face with his hand Lips less than an inch apart before the raven-haired boy pulled back. With a frown that Wally couldn't help but think was adorable.

"Wally, I'm sorry but I can't." He mumbled feeling the pang of guilt lead-in on the redhead. "Besides Bruce doesn't even know I'm bi." Letting out a sigh he leaned into the chair he was sitting on. Rubbing his temples.

"Its okay Baby we can take it slow." Wally shuffled closer to him. Hands finding his hips well pulling his gingerly closer.

Dick shook his head shaking off the redhead's grip well putting on his mask, "I won't hide something like this from him." He stood and walked into the cockpit to join the rest of the team. A bat-stare covering his face.

Eyes trained on the bird with a clear frown. As he set his head in his hand and sighed in frustration.  "But you're already mine." He sighed, "you just don't know it yet." He whispered to himself with his head slightly bowed.