Chapter 7:

A weak. It had been a weak sense Zee had told Robin it was over. The montion was tense to say the least. Expescaly when the burd and his ex bumped into each other.

Through it all, he was thankful he had KF by his side. KF, who had his arm wrapped aroumd his fram firmly as he tugged him out of the living room area. The carpet below there feat made small sounds as they exited. Zee sat on the chouch. Her fingers clutching its soft green fabric as her head hung.

Artamis shighed and sta next to her. "Hey you okay?" Her voice was soft, as if it was dealing with glass. In many ways it was.

"Fine." Zee's sholders shook and her voice quivered. She had only muttered the word, yet it felt like possion on her tounge. In no means was it acurite.

~●Line Break●~

"Robin," KF whispered as he turned his head to better look ay the boy. The soft bed beneath him felt plush, almost as good as it had been last night, when the small bird, his small bird, had fallen asleep om his chest.

The ebony haired boy had his eyes clutched close under his sunglasses. His fingers clutching the sheat. His head facing the matlic cealing. For a few minute it was completely silent, except for the soft sound of each others brething .

"Are you okay?" KF whispered moving so his body was saported by his elbows. He brushed his hand across Robins forehead. Transporting a lock if silky raven hair. Robin didn't respond nore did he move. KF shighed, sitting up. "Come on baby bird," KF wraped his arm around his frame and lifted him up so he sat on his lap. "Do you want to play Minecraft or Mario Cart?" KF stared at the boy. Brushing his finger across Robins soft lips.

Sorry for not updating :(

Also Minecraft or Mario Cart?

💚Vote💚
❤Commet❤
💙Follow💙
❣Fan❣