Chapter 6:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Robins hand slamed down on the alarm clock. His face scrunched up. His eye lids heavy as they flickered open. "5 more minutes," his red head companion tightened his arm that was wraped around his waste and turned over in his sleep.

With a shigh Robin allowed himself to find confert in the red heads firm and protective grip. His phones alarm balred and he shighed detaching the arms from his waste, much to the grogy red heads displeasure.

Wally watched at the ebony haired boy stretched and his shirt lifted, ecposing his waste. But what was that small red dot on his waste? The scean from his dream replayed and he bit down on his lip before blinking, there was no dot... oh well he blamed it on Monday. He let himself fall back into the blankets thats warm and fuzy vibe seemed to welcome the ginger.

The bird moved over to the door where he opened it to see that Megen was standing behind it with her hand rasied. "Morning." His voice was rasp, Wally shivered at the sound of it.

The green skinned girl beamed, "good morning, I just came to tell you Conner and I are going out and Zee is at Artamis house." Robin nodded stiffly, his chest felt tight and his soulder slumped. He shut the door and sat beside the bed.

Wally could see the grim look on his face. He shighed and got up, dragging the blanket behind his, he sat beside him and wraped his baby bird up. The bird gladly curled into his side. "Its going to be okay, birdy."

You guys are amazing! Thank you for the 100+ views! Also, sorry for not updating:(