Chapter 11:

Wally's POV

I pushed myself to a sitting position. Turning to my bird. His hair, a mess of raven locks on top of his head, was practically sticking up. You could see the droplets of water. My eyes trailing down his party figure. Smirk trialing its way on my face as I slowly inched toward him, gently wrapping my arm around him and pulling him over so that his head rested on my legs. His eyes flickered closed as he relaxed into my embrace.

His chest rising and falling slowly as my fingers worked there way from tracing circles on his chest to his ever so soft hair. Running throw it he smiled that gummy smile that sent a butterfly to my stomach. Dang birdy. What are you doing to me?

He shifted slightly.

Slowly retracting my fingers from the soft mess of hair he groaned, eyes flickering opened. "Why'd you stop?"

~·~·~

"You're avoiding the question," I grumbled.

"I know." My raven-haired bird mumbled well mashing the bottoms of my Playstation4. "You're no fun to play with unless you fight back!" Dick grumbled well sending another blow to my avatar.

Clicking the pause button and grabbing his chin turning him to me. The sky like a blue sea of his eyes I swore I could drown staring state at me made my stomach churn, in a good way. So much for being sturn with him.

"Stop avoiding it."

"Stop pressing it." I narrowed my eyes at him and shoved him into the couch. His eyes widening. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, babe." His nose scrunched up cutely causing me to let out a throaty chuckle. Birdy... you look adorable when you make that face.

"Wally... stop smirking like that or your face will be stuck like that." He mumbled well inching back as I slowly moved forward.

"Like what?" I tilted my head and inched closer till I could feel my breath hit the soft skin on his neck.

"You know what..." red dust covered his face. Cute. He's blushing.

"Oh~?" I hummed well setting my hand on the other side of him and grinning up at him. His face reddened and he turned to stare at the wall. Why did he have to be so cute?

Robin's POV

His warm breath hitting my neck made my gut churn. His arm slid beside me and his fingers, tilting my face to him didn't help stop the heat rushing to my face. "Wally?" I muttered softly. His emerald green eyes boring into me but in a good way. Not like the stares, I would get in public for being who I am. For being Bruce Wayne's ward. Wally is different than everyone who had ever told me they had a crush on me before.

How on earth would I get through this?