Chapter 5:

Wally's arms detached themself as he moved himself away from the bird. He had a major extraction and was do tempted to try to make the dream a reality at this point. At the same time he knew his birdy was at a delicate state right now. He shighed, placing a delicate kiss to the birds forehead and walked into Dick's bathroom.

Wally plopped back down on the bed. His hair was damp and he was wide awake. That cold shower had calmed him down and he was ready to try to sleep. He turned over on his side and let his arms go to Robins waste. He bit his lip as the fever dream replayed Robin turned on his side and smacked the hands away to which Wally blinked in response. The birds eyes fluttered open and he squinted in the darkness, it was nearly 3:59am and he had no intenhnion in letting this boy wrap his arms around him. Wallys eyes widdened and in the faint light it was barly visable to Robin that he had a huge crimson dusting to his freckled cheaks.

"What are you doing?" Robin's eyes flickered close than open. Wally pushed his doen to a laying postion.

"Im cold," Wally raped his arms around the bird who seemed too tired to argue and snugled into the olders side who beamed at the action. Soon after Robin fell asleep Wally kissed his cheak whispering an 'I love you' before nodding off.