Lake

"...and then I accidentally fell off the tree but," Link shrugged and grinned, "it was alright, y'know?"

Zelda, on the other side of Link's phone, visibly laughed. "What a very weird story to tell. I'm not even surprised you fell off the tree." She grinned and moved closer to her video camera, whispering, "If anything, I can kind of relate."

Link let his other arm fall to his side whilst the other had kept holding his phone in the air, making sure it was held tightly enough so it did not fall on his face. He scratched his head and tilted it against the pillow. "How so?"

"Well...," Zelda smiled a little shyly, "I was playing hide and seek once with one of my friends when I was around my toddler years. But, uh...I always had creative areas to hide. There's, like, a tree outside my room's window so I jumped from my window and tried to get to the tree but I ended up missing by a little so I just held onto the branch for dear life- hey, don't laugh!"

Link couldn't help himself. "That's just kind of wild; you jumped from your window to a tree? How old were you, eight?"

"Around there."

Link let out a laugh once more and waved her on with his free hand. "Continue on."

"Okay, so I was holding on—let me just tell you this now, my room is about three stories high—" Link cringed, but that didn't stop Zelda—"so when I fell I had broken at least my arm and dislocated my shoulder."

Link twisted his expression, shifting his arm. "Ouch. That sounds really bad. Did anyone see you hanging onto the tree?"

"Haha...well...," Zelda scratched her cheek with a cheeky grin, "the person I was playing hide and seek with heard me screaming for help so they were one of the people who had witnessed my injury. A few gardeners were outside, actually, so that was how I got to the hospital very soon."

"Huh..." Link sighed and a small smile made way to his face. "You need to be more careful. You were lucky there were some gardeners outside. Were they your neighbors? Or were they some personal gardeners?"

"Oh, they were—" Zelda paused, she quickly shifted her mind and said the opposite of what she was going to originally say. "They were my neighbors who saw me, but I used to call them gardeners because they always planted crops whenever I saw them in their backyard."

"Ah, well that makes sens-" Link's sentence was cut short when he had heard knocking on his door. "Oh, hold on."

Link brought his phone close to his chest and made sure it didn't seem like he was in a video chat with someone. "Yes?"

Impa opened his door and peeked her head in. "Who's here?"

"H-huh? What do y-"

Impa sighed and shook her head,

resting her hand on her crooked hip. "Who were you talking to then?"

"Uh, myself."

"Link, I don't think you're that lonely."

Link sighed himself, bringing his phone up to smile at Zelda reassuringly and turned his screen to show Zelda to Impa.

"Oh, uh, hi!" Zelda waved at Impa, so Impa did the same back.

"Hello." Impa smiled kindly, and when Link turned the camera back to him that meant it was Impa's cue to say, "She's very pretty, is she your girlfriend?"

Link was sure Zelda saw him turn red through the screen, but either way, he still groaned in embarrassment and flushed.

"N-no! I met her not even a week ago, Impa!" he whined.