1- california

{edited :)}

So, my name is Anna and my parents got a job in California so we had to move.

We're in a way, rich so we have a humongous new house. Who am I kidding I'm rich, and it is um sweet? Sorry for the bragging.

I think it's a lame reason why I had to move here, but I'm kinda happy.

I can't stop thinking about my life now changing with new friends and people around me.

However, California is beautiful, and a great place to live. Why am I questioning it?

My friends texted me the whole time waiting for the plane, and when I got off the plane. Since, you can't use phones on the plane because of the turbulence it could cause.

When I got to my new house I immediately ran inside and took the biggest room and claimed it as mine and my parents were okay with that... Surprisingly.

The room I had picked had a beautiful ginormous window that could open off into a little balcony. It also had a remote to close it and watch TV. I have a king size bed with blue covers and my walls are also blue with little pink hearts on the walls everywhere. I'm practically in heaven now.

I know this sounds crazy but that's California for ya.

I had a huge walk in closet with sooo much space and my own bathroom!

It was blue so, I instantly fell in love with it!

After, I put my clothes in my new closet I notice it only fills half my closet, not even. More like one fourth of my closet. I decided tomorrow to go shopping so I can fill up my huge walk in closet.

I was thinking about the beach ever since I got here, and I noticed it was only 10 AM.

So... I grab my black bikini and drive to the beach in one of my cars. I know I just moved here but I have like 10 cars in my garage and they're all convertibles they're extremely beautiful and I love blue so, I picked the blue one.

If you were wondering why I have sooo many cars, my dad bought those cars in advance and got all the furniture for the house in advanced and shipped it here so we'd feel somewhat homey.

While driving to the beach, I quickly set down my towel and lay in the sun.

After, a while sitting in the sun, I look around for some cute guys. There was a couple of guys coming over to me asking "Where's Kian?" I kept saying "Who's Kian?"

They looked at me as if I were crazy then walked away. I ignore the fact these boys looked at me weird but thankfully they weren't that cute.

Some girls were trying to talk to me and called me Andrea? I don't know an Andrea, but I ignored the girls and continued relaxing in the sun.

There was a couple of guys that said they recognized me and came up to me. They asked how I was doing. I answered "good but who are you?"

They didn't say anything after that and casually walked away.

So, I just thought they mixed me up with someone else they knew. I was wondering why someone would call me Andrea, but before I could think about anything in the corner of my eye there was a couple making out in a real extreme way.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for boring beginning but I hope you read on! Next chapter will be more exciting! I intend on that! See ya soon! Bye :) comment who you think the couple is ;)