Chapter 22

Hey... LONG TIME NO SEE! Heh heh heh... This is me trying to be um how you say funny? Nah well I'm back! And thank you for your suggestions on where this story is going!!! *round of applause* This is a new chapter for you!! And because I have reached 4.04k VIEWS! Thank you all and enjoy! I hope! Please I'm begging you tell me if this is book is good or totally crap. And how to improve it then I can make those changes and make you guys happier! Right? Right. ALL RIGHT TO THE CHAPTER!

/Andrea POV\

"Babe. Andrea!"

"Yeah?" I say trying to hold my anger in.

"What's up?"

I let go of the breath I have been keeping in and shouted "I want to go kick Kian's ass that is what's up! He's dating Anna obviously because she's my twin sister!"

"Okay then let's go kick his ass!"

"What!?"

"We're going to LA to go kick his ass then we can be happy and in peace in Australia."

"You don't mean killing him?"

"What else would I mean? We're gonna kill him right in front of Anna's eyes!"

"Ohh um okay."

"Babe, we're going to LA!"

"Okay."

I really don't want to kill Kian, but I can't say that to Louis.

We got onto a plane as soon as possible, and Louis told me what we're gonna do.

Meanwhile /Anna POV\

I came back to the bench in the park, where I left Kian sitting while I went to the bathroom. I couldn't believe what I saw...

"KIAN! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" I scolded.

"Anna I didn't! I swear!"

"KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY DONT YOU LIE TO ME! I saw you with my OWN eyes!" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I'm not lying! She KISSED ME! SHE WAS A FAN!" Kian says chasing after me. I slam my penny board on the ground.

"YES BUT YOU KISSED HER BACK!" I shouted then quickly I hopped onto my penny board, riding to Sam's.

I can't believe Kian would do this. Could this be the end?

/Kian POV\

I screwed up.

After that fiasco, I went back to the house. I sat on my bed. I thought about how I could kiss back a girl who wasn't my girlfriend. I then, heard a knock.

"Come in!"

And I saw Andrea and Louis walk into my door...

Shit.

/Sam POV\
[at Anna's house]

"So he just kissed back?"

"YES SAM HE KISSED BACK. HE KISSED BACK A GIRL WHO WASNT ME. HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

"Aren't you being a bit rough on him?"

"How so? He KISSED ANOTHER GIRL."

"SO? He didn't know her, she kissed him, he kissed back, BUT it doesn't mean it meant something to him."

"Sam, your making NO sense."

Then Anna's phone started ringing.

Ring

Ring

Ring

{Anna & Andrea's conversation}

"Hello?" She says speaking into my phone.

"Hey sis! How ya doing? Fine? Well not anymore!"

"Andrea! Why wouldn't I be fine?"

"Oh well Kian here is a little tied up. You better get here quick! *Evil Laugh* MWHAHAHA"

"ANDREA YOU DIDN'T!"

"Oh yes I did! *Evil Laugh* MWHAHAHA"

And she hung up.

"Sam we have to go to Kian's NOW!"

Short but this is all I could think of. Sorry!!! Next chapter soon! Hopefully... Please tell me how this chapter was. All over the place? Confusing? Boring? Stupid? Good? Alright? Ehh? Comment please! I know I have to improve please tell me how!

CarolineYangLawley OUT!

peace<3 love✌️