Chapter 9~ Sisterhood? Drama?

I drive back home and saw someone standing outside my house. It was Louis... I park my car & he comes up to my car. And kisses me. "Excuse me, WTF?"
"Sorry I had to." he said looking ashamed, but a little devious smile on his face. I push him away from me.
"Yeah right like you had to." I say trying to defend myself. Staying away from him.
"Yes, I had to... because I like you." he says with a smile.
"I've gotta go." I say with a pissed look, and walk into my house making sure he doesn't follow. I lock the front door omfg I can't concentrate. Instead I made myself dinner and went back to my bedroom and laid on my bed so, I would be well rested for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the carnival so, I'm completely excited!! Then, I slowly fall asleeeeeeep.
The next morning, I woke up early & got ready for the carnival later today. I picked out a black cold shoulder top with a pair of white short shorts, and walked downstairs to get breakfast until I saw Kian sitting at the counter... what da fauq? (Sorry for the swearing) I asked my parents why he was here. They said "he showed up this morning he insisted on waiting to talk to you until you came down." I was thinking what would he want to talk about? TO ME? I walked into the kitchen acting like I didn't notice him there. Then, I turned around as if I didn't notice him till now. He said "I have to talk to you."
I said "Sure... one sec" I go into the bathroom quickly brush my teeth and forget about breakfast. I walk back down the stairs and say "Let's go." As Kian & I walk out the door. We walk around the neighborhood then, he finally speaks up. "Anna, Andrea is really hurting right now... she can't believe her parents would lie to her all this time just about having a twin sister, but she needs you. She has to talk it out with you. You guys need some sister time. Her sadness is rubbing off on me and I don't like her being sad and you shouldn't either." he says with a sad face. "I can see her sadness, but I can't make up 18 years of sisterhood! How can I do that?! Our parents both kept the truth away from us and we can't magically go back in time to stop this!!" I say getting a little aggravated. Kian had a surprised/confused look on his face. "Anna it's obvious you can't change the past, but the present you can change. You can try to bond with Andrea. It won't hurt to try. If you fail, you fail and get back up and try again. Please Anna she's in need of a friend more then a friend she's in need of her sister. Promise to do this for her?" he says this in a sad voice and almost puppy dog face way and I stand there staring and finally give up and say "Fine, I promise." After that, I went home. I asked Andrea had any plans this week. She told me no so, I asked if she would wanna hang out. She said sure. Then, I texted Kian that I asked her to hang this week so we could bond. Kian was happy to hear I fulfilled my promise. After, I got a call from Sam I picked it up and he said they're on they're way to pick me up. I stand outside of my house waiting for the guys. I sit between Sam & Trevor sitting on Ricky. Jc & Lia took their own car btw. I can't help looking at my Twitter feed all are pictures fans of Kiandrea. The picture descriptions are quite interesting though.
Some are "Kiandrea were never a good couple they just broke up today."
"why did Kiandrea break up? they were perfect <3"
"Kiandrea broke up = Kian is single😏"
"Andrea is hot I wish she would date me since, Kiandrea is no more."
I looked at my phone shocked because these weren't pictures of Kiandrea that's me & Kian... Andrea sees me in shock and asks what's wrong. I give her my phone, and she is completely shocked. She yells "THATS NOT ME. Kian..." Kian pulls over and takes the phone and looks at the pictures and comments. With both of them with shocked faces, I am totally freaking out inside...

What's gonna happen? Follow for more updates! Thanks for reading! Seeeeeee youuu later. Comment. follow. vote. :)
P.S. LOOK FOR MY NEW BOOOK SOOOOON
How about 10 votes?