Chapter 16

/Kian POV\

Andrea? why did it have to be Andrea? She's trying to get back into my life. Not our life but me and Anna's life. We just started dating. Does Andrea know?

Is that why she's calling? Is she planning revenge? Because I'm dating her sister? Will she go after Anna?

"Should I pick it up?" Anna asks her eyes full of worry.

"Yeah but put it on speaker." she answered and placed it on the desk between us with the speaker phone on.

"Hey Kian!" I heard Andrea say...

"Hey... Andrea."

"So I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay... about what?"

"Well me & Louis are in Australia."

"Oh that's cool..." I disregarding the fact that I know they're in Australia.

"Yeah so I was wondering if you could come to Australia with Anna."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I want to spend time with my sister and I know your not gonna let her go alone. I know you have a thing for her."

Anna shakes her head no. Over and over. She obviously does not want to go to Australia.

"Yeah... I will talk to her about it..."

"Okay... take your time no rush! Byeeee" and she hangs up.

"I don't want to go to Austrailia! is she CRAZY!" Anna screams.

"Well your sister wants you to visit her. you can't say no to her!"

"But I don't want to go anywhere near Louis! And how did she know you liked me. Wait a minute..."

"What?"

"Your ex girlfriend knew you liked me and I didn't! ugh I'm so clueless."

I laugh. "off topic, but... what do we say to Andrea?"

"I don't know what do you say to your twin sister who lives in Australia now and is the ex of your current boyfriend and is dating a big douche bag now?"

"I have no idea."

"EXACTLY!"

"We can respond to that later. We just have to calm down. Forget about it until later we can figure it tomorrow. You can't stress over this."

"Okay so what do you want to do to get our minds off things?"

"Well we should make a video!"

"What video?"

"How about...innuendo bingo?"

"Oh my gosh! I would but I don't want to take a shower in your spit tanks!"

"Noooo please Anna I won't spit at you if you don't spit at me!"

"Fine but I better not be spit tanked on."

"Yayyyyyyyy!" I shouted my little kid voice.

Then, I set up the camera outside by the pool, and a bucket next to each of us. Then two stools.

I started the recording as we both sat down.

"Hey what's up guys it's Kian. With my girly friend Anna!"

"Hey guys!" she waves.

"Today we are doing Innuendo Bingo.

Now if you don't know what innuendo bingo it's where you and another person or people listen to some funny or dirty YouTube videos. But before they play the videos you have to take a huge mouthful of water, and you have to try not to spit it out. its pretty fucking hilarious so let's get started. (he edits that out later of course.)"

{Author's Note}

Okay so I have changed the cover... I'm not sure if you guys like it... please tell me in the comments! something positive I hope! but if you guys don't like it I will change it back. I just think this goes more with the story since it's about Andrea and Anna not really Kiandrea. you know? So this May be a short chapter? If it is I'm sorry if it's not that's good! okay so byeeee

vote! and follow! please!

Twitter: cyh2001

Instagram: @o2l.is.my.life.forever

or @caroline.h_

CarolineYangLawley OUT!

peace<3 love✌️