Chapter 14

*Anna POV*

I stood there in front of the stove frying some bacon while Kian sits there watching.

"I love the smell of bacon in the morning..." Kian says smelling the air.

"I do too, but you could help you know?" He smiles. Grabbing two glasses and pouring our drinks. Then, grabbing two plates for our bacon.

I haven't talked to my sister much...but I'm not about to. Because Kian is my friend and she hurt him I hate to say it but my twin sister is a bitch! Ughh that's hard to say. I heard someone else coming down the stairs and it was Connor.

"Hey con da Bon! Want some baaaacon!"

"Sure" he said. Kian grabbed him a plate and glass then, I served the food.

They both started shoving food into their mouths, and within seconds that bacon was gone. I still was eating my bacon, and Kian tried to sneak it off my plate. I caught him before he could snatch it.

"Kian!! My bacon!! You had some already"

"Yeah but it's gone!"

"Because you ate it!"

Connor awkwardly rinsed his plate and threw it in the dishwasher. Then, walked away.

"Thanks Anna!" He says while running back upstairs.

"No problem Connor!" Then I cleaned off my plate and placed it in the dishwasher.

Me and Kian sat on the couch, and I randomly asked him...

"Should I talk to my sister? About what happened? It's not like she has contacted me and wanted to talk about it..."

"Well Anna she's your sister I'm not going to say no or yes because you have to follow your heart. If you want to talk about it you tell her that. If you don't really just leave it alone."

"You're so great at giving advice."

He laughs. "Maybe I am" he smirks.

"Don't let that get to your head."

I lay on Kian's lap while we watched a movie. It got pretty boring in the middle so, I fell asleep.

I woke up and Kian was asleep so, I took my phone and checked twitter. I saw a picture of Andrea and Louis both in Australia? Wtf! She ran away to Australia! The caption was "loudrea forever in Australia"

Kian woke up "hey princess"

"Kian Andrea is in Australia."

"So...?"

"I don't know I'm just shocked."

"Well does that mean she's out of our lives for good?"

"I guess so... But I don't wanna be away from my sister again. We practically hate each other now... Or at least I think she hates me..."

"She doesn't hate you."

"No she does! She moved to the other side of the world! For crying out loud! It's because she probably wanted to get away from you, but she would've talked to me about it because were sisters and she didn't she's hates me!" I quiver into Kian's chest.

He rubs my back trying to calm me down which DOESNT WORK BTW. but it works a little. I guess. I'm just pissed.

{Author's Note}

Okay! Soo I posted MY NEW BOOK! please go check it out sorry if this chapter was sh*tty... well I would love to hear your thoughts? I'm kinda bored of this book I'm sorry!! It's probably since Kian and Andrea are just not together anymore? I'm not sure. but #jia they are adorable! did you see Jc's new video the extreme girlfriend tag! it has like 54k likes? omfg they're adorable please go watch that video! on youtube! I know this is a Kian Lawley fanfic but I love Jia my OTP. and please please please go read Ignoring Reality! if you would like to tell me anything comment it! I always watch out for comments! and vote!

If you would like me to continue Twins? I will only if I get enough fans to get the confidence to keep writing. honestly I don't like the storyline anymore... I think it's just going all over the place. I just noticed how short this chapter is SORRYYY!!

well byeeee

CarolineYangLawley OUT!

peace<3 love✌️