Chapter 8~ Boys?

Kiandrea is broken up :'( I'm so sad but the story must go on! :'( but here you go :) sorry forgot to post :/

I had thought "ohhh" moment in my head & on my face. Then, I felt a little fire starting in my heart since I kinda liked Jc, but I guess it will never be I think to myself. During the scary movie I hid under the covers & I was sitting next to Sam and Connor. I hid under the blanket that was on top of everybody. I noticed Andrea snuggling with Kian & burying her face into his chest because she was scared. And Jc & Lia doing the same. I couldn't be anymore disgusted. After the movie, I went home in my car and ate dinner, and climbed into bed. I watched YouTube on the Tv because it's a Smart Tv. Haha. And I watched Jc's vlogs staring into his beautiful brown eyes. I know I sound pathetic, but I thought he could be the one...

I woke up at 9:00 AM and checked my phone. I finally got off my lazy bum and went to take a shower. I slipped on a crop top & black-white laced shorts. I started to think what to do today, but then I heard my phone ring. It was... an unknown number. I picked it up and said "hello?"
The person on the other line had a girl voice, but didn't recognize it over the phone. The girl sounded as if she was panting and scared. She was literally yelling into the phone. "ANNA! ANNA!"
"I'm sorry, but who is this?" I ask confused.
"This is Lia! Jc had a skateboard accident and broke his arm! He asked if you could come right away with everybody else!" By the tone of her voice she was completely freaking out.
"Oh my gosh!!! I will! did you call his parents?" I started to panic
"Yeah just pick up everybody else."
"Ok, I will! Where's the hospital?"
She hung up before she could tell me, so I went to call & tell the guys what happened and got into my car and went on my way to pick them up. Kian insisted to drive since he knows which hospital they were at. So, I sat in the back with Trevor & Connor and Sam in the front. Ricky... I had no idea where he was. Nobody knew, but we texted him, and he said he was busy and to keep him updated. When we arrived we found Jc in the ER, but couldn't see him because were not "family" So we waited... And we waited... And waited...
Jc's mom came and was told he had broken his arm, but it's not serious. When she told us that we all were all relieved. Lia told us he was on his skateboard and he slipped and fell on his arm onto the concrete. She had called an ambulance and Jc told her to call me to tell & pick up the guys. Jc was allowed to go home after the little operations on his arm and his cast. His mom brought him and Lia back to the O2L house and Kian drove me & the guys back to the O2L house in my car. On the way there we rocked out to Trevor's new single "Echo" it was awesome. I loved it. Sitting next to Trevor singing was like having a private concert. It's nice to have somewhat famous friends. Haha. When we arrived back at the O2L house I started to help JC with what he needed since Lia had to go & his mother left too. Plus after that whole catastrophe the guys were tired and all went to take naps I'm pretty sure. Since I could hear snoring all around the house. He asked for a glass of Arizona Tea and to watch a movie. I got a glass from the kitchen ,and a straw, filled it up with Arizona and held it out to him he grabbed it with his left arm since he broke is right. Then, I grabbed a couple random movies I saw and he picked the "Hunger Games" Honestly I loved that movie and I don't mind to watch it again. So me & JC watch the "Hunger Games" After the movie I fell asleep and JC was sleeping too. We woke up a couple hours later to the guys yelling at us to wake up. They had ordered pizza while we were sleeping. It was 6:30 when we woke up. So, I texted my parents that I was staying here for dinner. Everybody got up to get a slice of pizza and we sat on the couch & at the counter. We talked about what to do tomorrow because I knew I had no plans. JC suggested going to a carnival in town tomorrow. So we all agreed to go hang out at the carnival tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!!!!!!! :) please comment I will update soon!!! Vote for next chapter :) and see you later! P.S. Please watch out for my newwwwwwww book!