Chapter 20

THANK YOU FOR 2k VIEWS! :) NOW TO THE UPDATE! Sorry it may be a stupid chapter, but umm read the Author's note please.

Me & Kian have just arrived at the beach, and we're now both searching for Sam & Kenzie.

I spotted Sam's curly brown hair from sitting on Kian's shoulders. Yes I'm sitting on Kian's shoulders. haha.

"Do you see them?"

"Yeah! over there!" I point to Sam.

"Okay hold on!"

"Kian!!! If I fall your dead."

"You won't fall."

We got to Sam & Kenzie and I got off Kian's shoulders.

"Hi my name is Kian." he says to Kenzie.

"Hi my name is Anna." I say to Kenzie also.

"Your right they are a pretty cute couple." She says to Sam and smiles to us.

Me and Kian laugh. "Thanks."

We ran down to the water and Kian took a bucket and splashed it over my head. Then I took the bucket a poured it over his head.

We grabbed the bucket and made the sand by us damp so we could make a sandcastle. We started the make a wall around us and we were going pretty good until Sam tripped and fell on one of the walls. Of course someone had to do it.

•after a couple hours at the beach•

"I think we're gonna head back to Kenzie's place her mom needs her back by 7." Sam says while standing up and starts packing up.

"Okay I think we'll get going too." Kian said starting to fold the blanket.

We packed up everything and walked to the car. Silently. Kian didn't talk much. He seemed a little off after Sam started to talk about Andrea. He told us that she called him to try to get Me & Kian to go visit her.

Now it's definitely a trap.

It was currently 6:10pm when we got home. Kian still silent. I didn't want to talk either honestly. The fact that Andrea is trying to get our friends to help her push us the come visit her is mysterious. This can't be good.

We arrived at home and sat down on the couch. Still no words. I then fell asleep on the couch, and dreamed.

{short dream}

I walk back into the living room to see Andrea kissing Kian.

"Kian? W-what are you doing?" I almost burst into tears.

"Anna. I'm sorry! Let me explain!" and I run away. In tears. locking the door. broken.

{end}

"Anna!" I hear Kian loudly whisper.

I open my eyes. "Kian."

"What happened love?"

"In my dream. Y-you and Andrea kissed."

He pulls me into a hug. "It's okay. It was only a dream."

"Okay."

After that we had some dinner, and passed out while watching Netflix.

{Author's Note}

Yes this chapter is pretty terrible and short :( sowey I have huge writers block I have no idea what should happen after this... please forgive me! I'm not sure what to do now... I will try to update and figure what is going to happen in the next chapter. :( I'm really sorry!

Comment something positive!

Vote! Follow! and Share your thoughts with me :)

CarolineYangLawley OUT!

peace<3 love✌️