5- talking it out

{edited :)}

"Hello? Anna, you there?" Andrea says.

"Yes. Andrea...?" I say nervous.

"We have to talk." Andrea seriously says.

"I know... Where do you want to meet?" I ask.

She tells me to meet her at a Pizzeria next to the Los Angeles Mall.

And I agree and hang up.

I start to drive to the Pizzeria and think how I'm going to talk to her and act.

She's like a celebrity what if someone recognizes her?

Hopefully not... I cannot help thinking the worse things that could happen while meeting Andrea in public.

What if there's paparazzi? Wait she's not that crazy famous, or fans taking pictures? or maybe fans asking why there's like 2 Andreas? I'm completely freaking out.

I walk into the pizzeria and find Andrea sitting in a booth staring at her phone waiting for me...

"Hey!" She says really loud greeting me with a hug.

I reply "Hi." hugging back slightly.

She opens her mouth about to say something and starts a sentence saying "So, my mom told me. That it's true, you are my twin sister." she says very slowly making it awkward.

I reply back with a slight stutter "My mom told me she adopted me and wouldn't tell me why she didn't tell from who."

"Well my mom wouldn't tell me anything about you and I finally hung up on her." She said letting out a little laugh.

I laughed a little too. and I replied "Yeah after I noticed they obviously didn't want to tell me or talk about it I ran into my room."

I thought to myself "Why does this have to be so serious yet funny?,"

She chuckled a little too. And we left the pizzeria and went to meet up with Kian and

Sam who I don't know very well.

-----------------time passes----------------

It was now 3:00 pm and soooo much has happened I met Sam and he was very sweet and nice he had cute curly hair and Kian was very sweet to Andrea.

We all went to see a movie and hung out. I finally said I had to go when it was 7:00 pm.

I was officially tired. So I said bye to my new friends and drove home in my blue convertible. My mom was preparing dinner while I went on my computer scrolling through twitter and YouTube and Tumblr.

I was mentioned in a couple pictures that fans must've took of me and Andrea... They knew about me looking EXACTLY like her.

But somehow found my twitter. But I realized Andrea tweeted "Hanging with @kianlawley & @sampottorff & @Annadayfona" (<-fake account) yes before anybody asks my last name is Dayfona.

Yes, Anna Rose Dayfona is my full name I don't like to use my last name so much, but I mean I like it I'm just not a fan of last names.

I ate dinner with my family and talked about my new friends and that tomorrow I was going to the mall ASAP.

I went to sleep in some shorts and a baggy shirt. And slept till 8 in the morning. I jumped out of bed pushed the button to open the huge window and walked onto the balcony. I looked outside into the morning sunrise and smelt the fresh air. the breeze through my hair and onto my face. Then it was ready to start the day...

Thanks for reading!!! Hope ya like it :)!