Chapter 15

{Author's Note}

Oh my GOSH! OMG I'm completely freaking out! I love you ALL and for this I will continue the story... But the bad news is I have writers block :( I know what I'm going to do for this story the bad thing is I don't know how I will get to that part of the story. I know last chapter was kinda slacky <--- that's not a word. it was kinda pointless and weird I was just like what am I gonna do? but I will definitely try to continue! and please Ignoring Reality is out! please go read it! go give it a try please? umm that's it I will go back to the story.

/Kian POV\

Anna is still quivering into my chest. I'm not sure why she thinks this is all her fault it isn't! Andrea still loved Louis and left the country because she wanted to. Not to get away from me and Anna!

But I do have to say. She is adorable.

"Anna?"

"What?" she says still crying.

"It's really not your fault. Andrea has moved on. With no pain. I have moved on with hardly any pain because you were here for me. You climbed up my window FOR ME. You got me out of the house because you were here FOR ME. and now it's my turn. because I'm here FOR YOU. and your sister, my ex isn't here for you and I am. Shows that she isn't a good sister. Andrea dumped me for Louis, and I'm happy that she did. because then I wouldn't be here with you."

She stared right into my eyes. Giving me a small smile with her eyes still glistening with tears, but tears of joy.

"Kian your so sweet."

I wipe the rest of her tears. She pecks me on the cheek.

"Your adorable." I kiss her nose.

"Don't you have to do your video for the week? It's already noon."

"What! It's Saturday! what am I going to do?"

"I don't know it's q & a week right?"

Then I run upstairs and my filming stuff. and Anna follows.

"I'm gonna tweet out #askkianna"

"What wait who's kianna?"

"Our ship name!"

"Oh hahaa I love it."

"Then we can do a q & a?"

"Sure."

"Yayyyyyy." and I started typing the tweet.

'Hey guys q & a today! The twist is it's with Anna! Tag your questions to #askkianna thanks'

I started setting up the camera and tripod and Anna puts up the lights.

"Done." As I finished setting up the tripod.

"Wow there's already a bunch of questions." She says staring at her phone.

"I know they love us!" I laugh.

She laughs. I love her laugh. Just as I once loved Andreas... No Kian snap out of it Anna is your girlfriend she isn't like Andrea just related. right?

"Kian are you okay?" She snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry I was just thinking."

"Well we should start the video."

"Okay." and we sit out near the pool.

"Hey guys. It's Kian."

"AND Anna!" and she throws her hands up in the air.

"Yes and Anna! So guys I tweeted out #askkianna and we're gonna answer your questions are you ready Anna?"

"Yes I'm ready Kian."

"Then let's get started."

"Okay so from @xoxgiannajust Kian and Anna can you kiss each other? right now? please"

"Is that really a question?" Anna asks as she starts bursting into laughter.

"Yeah!" and I show her the tweet.

"Okay. Well okay I will kiss Kian right now." and she kisses my cheek. "There."

"There you have it Gianna." I say then I kiss Anna on the cheek.

"Next question." she says while blushing.

•after 15 mins of filming and maybe flirting ;)•

We finally finished filming and I started editing it. While Anna sat on my bed.

"Kian I'm boredddddd" she complains.

"I know but I will be finished editing in a couple mins."

She comes over and wraps her arms around my chest with her head on my shoulder. looking over my shoulder. then pecks me on the cheek.

"What do you want to do after?" She asks.

"I'm not sure."

Then my phone rings.

"Can you get that?" I ask her.

She picks up the phone.

"Who is it?"

"It's Andrea..."

{Author's Note}

Well this chapter should be long enough? I'm not sure but for 1k views you guys deserve it :) I just really wanted to get this out for you. and I'm gonna go it's really late like 12:36 am so love you and biiii

Tweet me!! @cyh2001

Instagram: @o2l.is.my.life.forever or caroline.h_

CarolineYangLawley OUT!

peace<3 love✌️