3- the truth

{edited :)}

Louie answers. "Hey Anna! How's Cali?"

I answer "Not so good."

He answers "What happened?"

"Well I had found out I have a Twin, but my parents didn't tell me about her. So I am really confused. I found out by going to the beach, and meeting her while her boyfriend came up to me starting to kiss me.

Then, she came up to is like what are you doing then we noticed the similarities.

Our hair, eyes, smile, nose. Meeting this way and never been told. I'm scared that they haven't told the truth and this twin sister of mine was to be kept secret from me." I say upset.

2 hours later.

Louie sat there listening to me ranting. What a true friend? I smile.

"That's horrible.

"I know right! I'm just freaking out. Do you have any advice?"

"I haven't been in this kind of situation, but I think you should talk it out with your parents. Maybe get to know your sister more. You did say her boyfriend is a youtuber. So watch the videos she's in. Look at her youtube look her up for gosh sake! The internet has tons of information."

"True, thanks Louie! I'm going to go do that you can tell Jake if you want I will talk to you soon! Bye!"

"Byee!"

We end the conversation there.

Andrea *POV*

Oh my gosh this girl changes EVERYTHING. She is my twin. How could my parents not tell me all this time. I had a twin! I can't believe this, I just can't this is too hard to imagine. I should just call my mom. She'll tell me if this is true. We always tell the truth after the incident.

*booop

boop

boop*

And she picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, mom?"

"Yes."

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure."

"Well today I was at the beach with Kian just casually at the beach, and I happen to meet a girl looking exactly like me."

"Oh... Exactly? Like you? Um."

"Yeah, may I have an explanation for that?"

"Sweetie, me and my father have been keeping this away from you for a long time, but you have a sister and she is named Anna."

"No kidding! And you never bothered to tell me!"

"Andrea, honey calm down."

"No I can't calm down! I had a twin sister and I couldn't find out about it in the most awkward way possible?!"

"Honey, I'm sorry we just didn't have the money for 2 children in the house it was hard enough to keep just me and your father alive. it was a bad time when you were born, and a nice family was nice enough to take your sister, and give her a nice home. I just thought you weren't ready."

"Weren't ready? Weren't ready?? Well now I've discovered your little secret and now I'm not sure. I'm not sure if your telling me the truth. Telling me what could be lies, or just more secrets."

"Sweetie... I don't know what to say you're not out child either. You're a..."

"Say no more! because I'm done with this. I'm sorry but I'm done I can't help thinking I have a sister, a twin sister I didn't know about for my whole life! 18 YEARS. Both of us girls have lived 18 years of life without having any knowledge of eachother."

"I'm sorry."

"Well I'm sorry too."

*hangs up phone.*

I call Kian to ask if I could talk to him about this.

He said "Of course love."

He arrives and I immediately hug him.

"I can't believe mom and dad hid this from me" I say with a tear falling from my eyes.

Kian wipes the tear from my face and I guide him into my room so I can talk to him privately.

he asks "why would your parents not tell you?"

I answer "I don't know!" I say extremely upset.

Kian starts rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I don't get how they could keep this away from me I'm just too shocked."

I couldn't stop thinking about it but Kian helped me calm down for a while. I think it was time to talk to Anna about this.

Thank you for reading!

Please follow me on wattpad :)

Please tell me what you think :) bye:)