Chapter 11~ The Truth

*ANDREA POV*

"Well Louis is my ex-best friend he got jealous of me & Kian dating so I couldn't be his friend anymore. he lives around my neighborhood, but I ignore him totally. he still attempts to talk to me, but I refuse. he went bazerk on us and started to like steal me away from Kian & even locked Kian in his own closet so, he could spend time with me."
I stared so surprised that I had froze for a couple seconds. "H...he...he did that?"
"Yeah... He was in Juvy for a while, but was eventually let out a couple years after." Andrea said.
I couldn't be more scared of this guy.... He is a creep for going after me... And Andrea and Kian I know it's been 3 to 4 days in California, but I have made a new enemy already... Ugh...
"I can't believe he kissed me." I say with a disgusted face on.
"HE DID WHAT? THAT LITTLE WH*RE!!!" Andrea shouted.
"Babe calmm downn." Kian said while starting to rub her back.
"I'M GONNA KICK HIM BACK TO JUVY IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!" She yells pulling away from Kian.
She storms out of the car and goes up to Louis and slaps him in the face. And yells something, but I don't know what. Then, Louis kisses her... And she doesn't pull away... I see Kian's pain in his eyes. I see the his heart breaking into pieces. "Why Andrea?," I think to myself "why?," I'm so confused.

A day after the Carnival.
*FLASHBACK*KIAN POV* (Kian's flashback)

Andrea stormed out of the car.
She slapped Louis.
He kissed her. She didn't pull back. She didn't kick him. She didn't do anything...
I felt my heart in pieces... Anna stared into my eyes and she could see the pain I feel. I couldn't say anything. I tried to stay strong. We left without Andrea. Anna drove us back because I couldn't after this. I ran to my room and locked the door. The guys & Anna tried to cheer me up, but I didn't let anybody in my room. Andrea didn't text me at all. And I wasn't about to text her. I immediately changed her contact name to just plain "Andrea Russett" it used to be "Andrea GF" I just stared at the wall sick to my stomach. I didn't eat dinner that night and the guys tried to get me out of my room with food. It didn't work.

*PRESENT DAY*

It's a day after the carnival... I actually got out of bed for food. After, food I went back to bed. locked the door. watched netflix. I checked my phone. 57 txt messages from Sam, 69 from Annabelle, 19 from Trevor, 23 from Jc, 29 from Ricky, and 26 from Connor, and...
1 from Andrea... I looked at the 1 text from Andrea... it said
"I'm sorry, but we have to break up"
I texted back
"no shit"
I'm pissed and she knows it. After OUR anniversary she leaves me for this psychopath. we're done... I ignore all the other messages and stay in my room. I tried to help Andrea, but this is how she thanks me. Kissing that fag! I can't... I just can't...

I haven't leave the house for a month or so... I don't know what to do with myself. I opened a window for some air and all of a sudden Anna was there climbing up the window...
"KIAN!!!" She shouted at me.
I stood there looking into her eyes... she was worried VERY worried.
"At least say SOMETHING! I climbed up to your window for goodness sake!" she yelled at me.
"Hi." I say looking down.
"Well that's something... pull me in pleaseeeee." She asks with her puppy dog face.
I couldn't help it, it was the same as Andrea's one of the reasons why I can't hang out with Anna without thinking about Andrea... I pull her in then sit on my bed looking down at the floor.
Anna comforted me. she told me "You can tell me anything. You can trust me. It's okay to cry. I will be here for you."
I trust her. and start crying on her shoulder. I know it's not a manly thing to do, but I'm only human. (A.K.A. A Christina Perri song! great song!) I do trust Anna. I can't help to cry. I needed a shoulder to cry on. and I know I could've chose Sam, but I'm afraid he'd laugh. I know I don't know Anna for as long as Sam, but I can't help but to trust her.

Please follow for new chapters! And vote because I'm going to start posting my new book I'm not sure about this one COMMENT! PLEASE and thanks! byee :)