4- who are u ppl?

{edited :)}

"Kian...?" I say with a sad face.

He looks straight in my eyes with full attention giving me a look to show me he's listening.

"I'm scared. What if we don't get along, or maybe she doesn't like me." I say with another tear running down my face.

He says with a smile "Nobody can not like you plus she doesn't even know you yet."

I say "Well there are many haters out there that don't like me"

"Well you have to keep your head up with confidence. You can't let anybody tell you your not beautiful or smart. Be yourself and if someone doesn't like it ignore them. Remember their just jealous of you and they don't know you personally so, they don't have a GOOD reason to 'hate' you."

I look up and say "Kian..."

He said "Yes?"

"You always know what to say." I say with a huge smile and lean in for a kiss.

Now to call Anna.

Anna *POV*

I'm freaking out. I'm completely freaking out. It wouldn't be weird if I looked her up? Would it?

After debating with myself for a couple mins.

I pull out my computer.

*Types in Kian Lawley*

So, he's a youtuber that is in a collab channel with JC, Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, and Trevor Moran.

Oh and Sam Pottorff...

And Andrea is mentioned a lot. I start following his twitter.

*Types in Andrea Russett.*

She's also a youtuber from Indiana and is currently dating Kian Lawley (obviously).

But this girl, my sister I couldn't even think about the crazy drama she could be going through. Like her fans just watching us on the beach looking all confused with Kian.

They could be thinking OMG there's two of them!! Or all the haters being OMG there's two of them...😒 so much thought going through my head is giving me a headache...

I start following her on twitter too, but after that I close my laptop. and lay there on my bed and take a little nap. 5 minutes later, my phone starts to vibrate. I had a call. It's from Andrea... I answer it...

"Hello? Andrea?"

HEYYY guys!

comment what you thinks gonna happen :)

I'm curious to see what you guys are thinking!