Chapter 10~ ...Carnival

*KIANS POV*
"Kian can you EXPLAIN this?" Andrea whispers.
"Yes, this morning I went over to Anna's house to talk her."
"About?" Andrea said very concerned & curious.
"You... I need my old Andrea back you haven't been yourself since, we found out about Anna." I replied trying to avoid being slapped.
"Why Kian Robert Lawley! Why!" she whispers loudly.
"I was worried about you." I whisper while looking down sad.
"Ohh Kian..." Andrea starts to rub my back.
I feel sad, but only because she yelled at me in a whisper. I look down and don't make eye contact.
Andrea apologizes, but it doesn't make me feel better. Then, she takes my face in her hands and kisses me. After, I felt a lot better and started driving again. I think to myself "We'll get through this together."

*ANNA POV*
I think Kian & Andrea just made up because we just started moving again.
I have come to think. I need to explore more in California and start to look for new guys to hang with & crush on. So at this Carnival I have to try that.
When we arrived at the carnival I immediately split and went to look at new people to meet. I saw a couple cute guys, and while I was busy staring at boys I had walked right into a blonde haired girl with gray colored eyes.
She screamed at me. "Get away from me, you freak!"
I thought to myself "rude!" But continued my walk around the carnival.

Meanwhile...

*KIAN POV*
I saw Anna bolt out of the car when we got here. I was going to try to get her to spend time with Andrea, but I can't find her. Andrea is safely at my side cuddling my left arm. I see there's cotton candy, and ask her "Would you like some?" Pointing at the cotton candy. She nods. So I buy some, and share with her. I love her smile. I think her old self is coming back. We walk to the Ferris wheel, and we got on it. It was pretty high which made me a little bit scared hut with her in my arms I couldn't feel more safe. I spot Anna from the top if the Ferris wheel, and I see her talking to another guy. I don't think it's one of the o2l guys. So, after we got off I tried to find her. When I found her she was talking to Pierce. A kid around Andrea's apartment. I don't like him. He goes to parties and goes to clubs. I know he is a troublemaker... He pranks people around Andrea's apartment often. He never pranks Andrea's & Jenn's because I think he has a thing for Andrea or Jenn which pisses me off. Andrea thinks he's funny and sometimes hangs with him. I trust her, but definitely not him. Anna better be careful. He has had many girlfriends Andrea said and they've been all dumped. From what I've heard.

*ANNA POV*

I found this one cute guy. He has blonde hair & blue eyes. A typical hot guy who works out & stuff... I'm really just staring into his eyes. I'm almost in a trance and lost in his eyes. I finally notice Kian & Andrea standing 3 ft. Away from me. Kian staring at Pierce like there was something wrong, but he was signaling to come to him & Andrea and I was telling him no, but Pierce eventually noticed and he asked what I was doing.
I snapped back into reality and said "sorry my friend was trying to tell me something. I've got to go. Keep in touch?"
He responded "sure here's my number." handing me a piece of paper.
"See you later." I wave goodbye.
When I walked over to Kian. He whispered "why were you talking to that douche!?"
I whispered back "he's not a douche! He's cute..."
"Ewww nahhhh" he said with a grossed out face.
We pull away and Kian tells Andrea that's he's going to hangout with the guys (of o2l), and to stick around. Basically dumping her here so, he can go play with the guys.

*ANDREA POV*

Kian left me alone with Anna. I think on purpose which is a little annoying, but I know it's because he loves me and hopes me & Anna will eventually get along.
I asked Anna, "what do you want to do now?"
She thought for a second and responded, "I don't know... Maybe some games?"
So we walk over to some of the carnival games and we came up to one where you shoot the water in the clowns mouth. (Typical & simple carnival game) So, me & Anna take a shot at it. Anna one 3 out of 6 games and I also won 3/6 so it was a tie. We both got really cute prizes and they were sooo big. I had picked a purple stuffed unicorn I wish it was real, and Anna picked a pink stuffed unicorn. So, we pretended to ride into the sunset with our unicorns. Even though they aren't alive :( idk how but this just turned into a fantasy. Then we continued to find new games to play. There was a huge claw game where there were HUGE stuffed animals & me and Anna looked at each other both and ran to it with out unicorns. We immediately won many prizes. I got an okapi for Kian since that's his favorite animal. Anna had put all the stuffed animals in the back of the car and I did too. Then, we went to go find Kian & the guys. Until, I bumped into someone quite familiar. Louis... My Ex-Bestfriend... Ugh. Anna had looked away from him looking very annoyed.
I whispered to Anna "Do you know him?"
She took a breath and whispered "I bumped into this guy at the mall, and he thought I was you. After a day or two, he showed up at my house, and when I got out of the car he kissed me. Then told me he liked me... I hardly know him, but I don't like him..."
"She's obviously pissed," I think in my head. So plan to get rid of him.
"Hey Louis! How've you been?"
"Ehhh good... Haven't talked to you in awhile!"
"Yeah... This is my sister Anna."
"I know I met her before..."
"Yeah! Well I've gotta go. And she's gotta help me find my boyfriend... So, bye."
Then, I quickly whisper Anna "run"
He didn't bother saying goodbye since, he knew I was trying to get away from him. Me & Anna ran until we couldn't run anymore. We had caught up to the guys & Kian swooped up and started to carry me in his hands.
"Kiannnnnnnn!" I shouted.
"Whattttttttttt?" He shouted back.
"I saw Louis." I looked down. Then, he put me down.
"Shit I thought that kid would stop bothering you!"
Anna asked "what's so bad about this Louis kid!!"
"We will tell you when we get in the car..." I tell her, so it's more of a private conversation...
"Ok... so Louis was my best friend ever. UNTIL...

Author's Note

I'm not sure about this story... but Thanks for reading please vote! For next chapter! And comment who you think Louis is... P.S. Check out my new book well look for it I will soon publish it!!!