7-meeting the boys

[Before we get to the story...
Tiny major detail you might notice there's 2 boys Louis & Louie they are two different characters.
They are also pronounced 2 different ways Louie (LU-EE) & Louis (LOO EES).
This might be confusing, but it doesn't matter how you pronounce.
Just remember they are 2 different characters and have different spellings.
Louis is the old friend of Andrea's which you will get to know more about soon!
And Louie is Anna's best friend well one of them from New York.
Now you may continue with the story...]

...it said "Hey Anna I know you don't know me but I'm from O2L a close friend of Kian & Andrea. I live in the O2L house and wondered if you wanted to hang here a bit and meet the guys! Kian & Andrea were too busy making out. So I was wondering if we could meet the long lost twin! So what do you say?"

I replied "Sure! I will be right over!

*JC POV*

"Hey Kian! KIan! KIAn! KIAN!" I yell

"What JC?!" Kian yells pissed off.

"Stop what your doing and invite Anna so the guys can meet her!"

"No I'm busy why don't you do it?" He complains.

"Fine I will!" I say pissed off.

"Good!" And Kian goes back to whatever he could be possibly doing at 12:30PM.

I DM her on Twitter and she replies back sure!

I'm excited!! I hope she's nice!

I hear a knock at the door. Wow she's here already! Well she doesn't live too far.

I go open the door and to find a girl looking EXACTLY like Andrea, but somehow a little prettier. Kian would beg to differ.

*ANNA POV*

I walk up to the O2L house hoping nobody sees me. I knock on the door to see Jc Caylen.

He looks just like his profile picture, but somehow much cuter in real life.

He opened the door for me and invited me in.

He shakes my hand and I look straight into his beautiful brown eyes. He stares and finally say "Hey Anna!" With a smile.

I couldn't help blushing. I walked inside the house and started looking around. I see 5 other boys assuming they're his roommates. I noticed Kian sitting on the windowsill on laptop checking Tumblr. He didn't bother making eye contact or looking up from the screen so I ignored him.

JC said "hey guys someone's here."

"Hey" they all say in unison without stopping what their doing. Honestly, that was a nice way to greet a new friend! Of course sarcastically. Haha.

"Sorry the guys are being RUDE!" He yells. So he can make it obvious to the guys.

Everybody immediately stopped what they were doing and looked up.

A boy with curly hair and brown eyes and a lip ring yelled "Dude it's just Andrea!"

Jc replies "Guys this is Anna! Not Andrea it's her twin." Giving them an annoyed look.

They all said "Ohhhhhhh"

The guy that said "Dude, it's just Andrea!" Came up to me and shook me hand and said "Hey, beautiful my name is Sam."

I smiled and said "Hey" feeling a little nervous. (Sorry I didn't talk about all of them meeting it kinda sounds boring just saying hi and shaking hands then going back to whatever they were doing.)

After I met all the boys, I noticed Kian still ignoring me... So I ignore back.

Me and the other boys just hang out on the couch. Me & Jc on our phones, Connor on his MacBook, Ricky on his iPad, and Trevor on his tablet.

I ask Jc "What do your tattoos represent or symbolize?"

He replies "Well the cloud on my wrist represent Nefelibata a 'cloud walker'; one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination or dreams, or one who does not obey the conventions of society, literature, or art." (Yes I took this from google :) on Jc's pic)

"That's really cool!" I exclaimed & he nods.

"Then my dream catcher compass represents I can follow my dreams." (Sorry this may not be accurate but that's what I thought it could mean)

"I love it! It's inspiring..." I say kinda loud.

"Yeah... I like my tattoos they always remind me to follow my dreams & my life with lovely fans that are great. Just stay positive." He smiles.

I smile and nod.

Jc asks to take a selfie, and I said sure. Then we put on our silly faces on and he snaps the picture. He asks for my twitter & tags me and shouts me out. Soon enough I was getting sooo many followers & eventually all of O2L followed me.

That night me and the guys decided to watch a scary movie and invite Andrea & Lia.

I asked Connor "Who is Lia?"

He responded "Jc's girlfriend."

Thanks for reading tell me how it is in the comments!! ¡Adios! Haha spanish wordssssss
I'm trying to make the chapters not too long not too short! Please vote. comment. and follow! Love youuuuu