Chapter 10: The IT couple

Chapter 10: The IT couple [Not Edited]

When Shai and I arrived at the boys apartment I was greeted by the friendly smiles on Zac's, Theo's and Mike's faces.

"Hey guys!" I beamed, excited to see them all again. 

"Hey Brooklyn," Zac smiled.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked, before realising someone's absence, "And where's Miles?"

"His manager called and he has some date with this chick. Kerrie, I think her name is." Mike said.

"Keleigh?" Shai asked, "Oh she's really nice. I think they're dating."

What!? But Miles had just asked me out. I mean, I had said no, but it hurt that he had obviously just gone straight to the house of the next girl.

"Oh?" I said, faking curiousity, "I just thought they were friends,"

"Yeh, if you can call this friends," Theo sniggered. He held out his phone which, of course, was the latest iPhone and I could see it was a news article. I snatched the phone from him and scrolled down to read it.

~~~

Miles Teller & Keleigh Sperry - The New IT couple?

One of Hollywood's hottest males, fresh from Divergent, said he was single in an interview last month with Sonja Blackman. But with pictures like these popping up, we at GirlTalk doubt that's the case anymore.

 So, who's the girl? Pretty faced model, Keleigh Sperry. As you can see in these pictures they seem to be getting quite cozy. We caught Miles after a date with her last week and asked him some personal questions.

'So Miles, how long have you been friends with Keleigh?'

'Just a couple of months, she's a really nice girl and I love hanging out with her.'

'That's good to hear. Are you two dating?'

'Yeah, but we haven't been dating for long, just under a month'

We tried questioning him some more but didn't get much else out of him. We think they're perfect for each other! The real question is, will we be seeing more of this totally sexy couple? 

~~~

I read the article out loud, and everyone looked at me, stunned.

'Did you guys know this?' I asked. They all shook their heads except for Theo.

"How come you didn't tell us?!' Shai exclaimed, hitting his arm.

'Well to be honest, I only read this today,' he said sheepishly.

"We've got something to tease him about when he gets home!' Zac yelled, giving Mike a high-five. Wow, I didn't know grown-ups did that. Although I would say that most of the male species under 30 acted like kids.

'Anyway, we're getting distracted!' I said, 'What are we doing?'

'You'll see soon enough," Zac smirked.

---

It was almost 6pm when we finally pulled up in front of the gate, and I knew exactly where we were. Loki's Lair was a crazy ass theme park that I had always wanted to come to, but Georgia was a chicken and Michelle lived too far away. 

'Wow guys, I can't believe we're actually here!' I screamed excitedly.

'It better be worth it for the three hour drive,' Mike said, 'Seeing as it was your idea Zac, how good is this place?'

'It's so awesome. If you love thrill rides your in for the time of your life!' he jumped out of the car and ran around with his hands in the air. Boy, was he crazy. We all followed him out of the car to the ticket booth and Zac paid for an unlimited rides wristband for everyone.

'I don't know if that's really my thing," Theo said awkwardly, shoving his hands in his pockets.

'Don't tell me you're a wimp," Shai said playfully, "It will be fun, come on!"

Theo groaned and we headed toward the centre of the park. The park was huge and several roller coasters with big dips and loops made the park look even more epic.

'So, where to first?' I asked.

'Ghost train?' Zac grinned, 'It changes every year, and i swear it gets scarier every time too.'

'I'm up for that!' Theo piped up, looking happy that he hadn't suggested a scream-worthy ride.

'Don't go thinking it'll be less scary then that ride there.' Zac pointed too a ride that dropped unbelievably fast. He had read my mind, and Theo started to look nervous.

We all started to make our way to the ghost train when Mike said, 'I'm not really one for these rides, plus someone will have to sit alone anyway, so I'm just gonna grab a corn-dog.'

That was weird. a) that's a terrible reason. b) nobody actually likes corn dogs. I shrugged it off, excited for the first ride. The thing about this place was it was open all-night and always seemed to be busy, even on a Monday. Crap, we were getting stared at. I expected this to happen, but it still felt weird. Ha, they were moving for us. We all sent gracious smiles out at the people who let us go to the front, of course Shai, Zac and Theo stopped to sign autographs on the way. I heard whispers of 'Who's she?' and 'What's she doing with them?'. That was rude; some people are just too god-damn jealous. No matter how much I didn't care, it made me uncomfortable, and I stepped closer to Zac, who wrapped his arm round my waist and led me up the ramp. 

That is one thing I thought I'd never say. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, and it took all my effort not to let out a squeal. A slight grin spread across my face and for a second I was content, until I heard some girl whisper 'Slut.'

Oh no she didn't. I whipped my head around and shot her the sweetest smile, before giving her the finger. She glared at me and I turned back around. We were at the front of the queue and the next ride was coming up.

'So, I'll go with Theo and you go with Zac?' Shai asked hopefully. Yeah, I was right. She totally liked him.

'Sounds good to me,' Zac said, pulling me closer.

Question: Who's your OTP? Mine is Zalfie (Zoe Sugg & Alfie Deyes)

twintales x

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW