You're Not Alone Son Family & Self Harming! Daughter! Reader EXTREME WARNING!!!!

Note: Okay so I have two requests I needed to do (which I was also working on when editing this don't worry) but this is really depressing so LISTEN TO THE WARNINGS PEOPLE!! Also I'M STILL FREAKEN SICK so the doctor put me on antibiotics cuz I'm so done with throwing up and coughing till I can't breathe, and EHHHH! 

Anyways, if you have depression I know your sick and tired of hearing this but there is help for you! 

I personally suffer from depression and yes times are hard, especially during Christmas time when I lost my grandmother who I was very very close to. But it helps when you at least attempt to have a support group like a group of friends or just one friend you can absolutely trust to help you. 

Ya know when you're having just the worst day just call someone over put in a Disney movie or maybe some Dragonball or action movie whatever you like, order a pizza, bake some cookies or something or just talk about it ya know. I also do not recommend using medication to help with depression since it does make your depression worsen and therapists well...I don't trust them. 

But sometimes when I feel down I just read or write comforting fanfic to help so...yeah just...try to at least do something or else you are going to do something you will regret. 

Okay, deep rant over now, enjoy! 

You sighed as you sat on your bed tracing the old and new scars that covered your arms. Some were faded, some were fresh, some were old, some were new, some were sideways, and some were diagonal. 

For whatever reason, you just had really bad depression. You didn't know why or how this even happened but...it just did. You no longer felt...happiness anymore. It was like there were harsh rain clouds always there in your skull, the wind spewing from them like demons, whispering dark and depressing thoughts. 

The rain your lust for seeing blood drip from a fresh wound marked on your skin and reminding you that this was what you deserved. You knew therapy wouldn't help since the therapist wouldn't care if you tied a rope around your neck or if you suddenly jumped off the roof of the building; all they wanted was money. 

Besides, you couldn't dare tell your family about it. 

You could imagine it playing out in your head--Chi Chi fainting from horror, Goku covering Goten's eyes, and your older brother Gohan recoiling in disgust. You would be disowned and sent to a mental hospital for suicide victims where they'd keep you sedated until the end of your life. 

You heard a knock on your closed door and you quickly yanked down your sleeves covering your scarred arms. 

"Come in!" You called. 

Your father opened the door and smiled at you making you smile back, though it was forced. 

 "Hey (Name)! Gohan and Videl are here with Pan." The man explained. 

"Oh cool." You replied softly. 

"Are you okay?" Goku asked concerned. 

"I'm fine, why you ask?" You replied, nervously tugging on your sleeve. 

"You look tired." Your father pointed out walking closer. 

 "I just had a nightmare." You shrugged. 

"You sure? What was it about?" Goku continued to question as he sat down beside you. 

You swallowed hard as you recalled it. 

It was terrifying. 

You watched as every single one of your friends and family dies off slow and painful deaths one at a time by a shadow figure, and you were paralyzed, unable to do anything but watch. Then finally the shadow stepped into the light and...it was you...