Just Breathe Son Family x Reader

Extra Note: Don't worry guys I'm doing fine now I havent had a panic or anxiety attack in a month now so I'm good. I mean. I CONSTANTLY have anxiety and panic cuz of my disorder but not to the point where it boils over because I know my intense  triggers and taking medication so I'm all good 👍!

Note: So. I was inspired to do this after I had a frickin weekend of anxiety attack after anxiety attack. I think just stress from having a party at my moms and everyone there drinking and then going back to school just caused them.

I'm okay now but during those attacks I like to watch funny or cute animal videos or listen to calming music and just have someone there I can cling to for safety like my dad.

Well anyways there was this song I kept playing called Breathe by Anna Nalick and in the lyrics she sings repeatedly just to breathe, calm down, everythings going to be fine.

I mean the song isnt about anxiety but I use it to help me calm down cuz of the slowly rythmn and how she extends the breathing parts so you can breathe in slowly and breathe out slowly when she stops.

So yeah. Its kind of based off the song so...

Enjoy!

Breathe.

Just

breathe.

Everything will be okay...

Everything will be fine...

Your hands were trembling as you sat in your bed rubbing your arms. Your hands were shaking to the point of trembling. You were struggling and failing to steady your breathing that was more gasps of air. Your heart was pounding against the bones of your ribcage. It felt like there was a hundred rubber bands wrapped around your wind pipe. Everything startled you.

The slightest creak.

The whistle of wind.

The bark of a neighbors dog.

It only made things worse.

You knew you needed to get your parents--someone, anyone, but your voice was trapped in your throat.

Your blood was rushing to your heart than your limbs. You were incredibly dizzy from lack of proper breathing.

You curled up into a ball cradling your head in your hands as your breathing continued to worsen. You were seeing black around the edges of your vision.

You could hear your little brothers voice but your brain was in too much panic to have time to understand.

Your lungs felt on fire.

Your toes and fingers were tingling.

Your skin felt prickly and itchy.

Breathe breathe breathe breathe.

It wasn't working.

You were literally scared stiff to even move your arms. You were almost like a brand new doll that the little girl has to try a little harder to bend since it was just freshly built.

You felt the bed shift and were just able to look up to see it was your father Goku. He had a soft, warm, smile on his face.

Comforting.

"Hey (Name). You seem to be in a pickle." He joked.

You were unable to crack a smile, your mouth stretched to breathe in air, not laugh at his dad jokes.

He extended his hand and you stiffly moved to take his strong hand.

A firm base.

You wrapped your arm around his bicep squeezing your eyes shut tightly as you struggled to get in oxygen.