Chaos in a Can Jiren x Reader

Note: Hey guys! So I wanted a kick start to work on my requests so my brother gave me a Monster energy drink.

Now I haven't drank an ENTIRE energy drink since I've only had sips but nope I drank an entire one. 

I have ADHD already so for me to have an entire Monster.

Chaos.

So I wrote this! :)!

I will hopefully have a request up tomorrow!

Also I am very sorry if I haven't been replying to comments. I do see them but sometimes I'm too busy when I get the notifications so I can't reply back.

But it does warms me up knowing you guys are enjoying my stories! :)! And also just replying down a line with simple Aww thanks! Thank you! Coolio. Ya know I want to reply not roboticly like most people do.

At least I hope I don't.

Sorry rambling, anyways

ENJOY!

"God dammit Dyspo what did you do?!"

Toppo and Dyspo were watching the chaos unfold in front of them.

Dyspo had made the mistake of giving you the universes most powerful energy drink. Well--he had purposely done it simply to get a good show.

And damn did he get a show.

"Weeewooo weeeeewooo! I'm A COMIN' FOR JIRENS BOOTY!!!"

You were running around the entire pride-troopers base causing chaos. You were normally hyper and said weird things a lot but this took the whole god damn cake!

You were jumping on the couch in the living room babbling so fast that none of the troopers could understand you.

"Dypso-Dypso-Dypso! Let's race! Huh? Let's race! I can travel across the god damn galaxy! I feel like a narwhal version of Nyan Cat!"

You suddenly tripped and fell on your face but suddenly snapped your head up, "I. AM. GOD!!!!"

Dypso burst out laughing well Toppo shook his head.

You inch-wormed across the ground until you arrived to the middle of the room where you rolled over and let out a gurgled screech.

"Are you sure you gave her just the energy drink?" Toppo asked.

"Nooo that's just her personality." Dyspo answered.

"We need to restrain her before she hurts herself or anything else." Toppo ordered, however when he turned to you you were gone.

"Where'd she go?" Toppo asked.

"WEEEEEEEE!"

The two scrambled after you to find you were in the main entrance where there was a giant chandiler.

"IIIIIIII'MMMMMM GONNA SWIIING FROM THE CHAAAANDELLLLIIIEEEEEER!!!!!" You screeched.

"How did she get up there?" Dypso muttered to himself.

You were hanging from your knees on the chandiler that was hundreds of feet above the ground.

Apparently you were god.

Coco and the others hearing the racket came to find out what was happening. When they saw you making a fool out of yourself they all started laughing.

"Screw gravity! Live like possums!" You declared holding out your fist.

"(Name)! Get down from there!" Toppo ordered.

"NO! I AM AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN! WARIO!"

"(Name)!" Toppo growled.

"Suck my ass!"

"That doesn't-" Toppo sighed in frustration.

"Man I can get so many hits on GodTube!" Coco chuckled.

"(Name)! You should really get down from there!" Dypso called.

You let out a pterodactyl screech hugging the chandiler.

"We need to give her energy drinks more often if this is the entertainment." Kasheral laughed heartedly.

"Where's Jiren? Maybe he can get her down." Toppo sighed.

Sure enough the pale alien they needed stepped out of the shadows as always looking pissed and bad ass.

"Jireeeen!" You squealed.

You climbed off the chandiler and threw yourself into his arms. Jiren was quick to react and caught you before you could break a bone.

He was your boyfriend after all, he couldn't let you get hurt just because you were incredibly hyper.
"Double arigato Mr. Roboto*!" You giggled.

*Okay. I frickin had Mr. Roboto stuck in my head for a while. Like you listen to the song as soon as you hear "arigato" or "double" or "robot" your mind instinctily thinks of that phrase. I LOVE the song but like...Ehhhhh!!!!

Also Jiren is like a robot and is from a japanese background so it makes perfect sense! Hehehehe!

You chuckled hysterically and Jiren remained emotionless on the outside well on the inside he was shaking his head.

"THIS SHIT IS BANANAS B-A-N-A-N-A-S!"

"What happened to her?" Jiren asked.

"How could you tell something was wrong? This this isn't really any different from how she usually is." Vuon muttered.

"DINOS ARE EXTINCT. GET BACK INTO THE GROUND YOU LIZARD!" You shrieked pointing at the trooper.

Everyone stared confused but you just chuckled about something.

"Okay time to get you to bed." Toppo said.

"You can't make me!" You hissed squirming.

Jiren simply walked off with you back to your bedroom. You stilled for a moment as he sat down on your bed with you.

He momentarily let go of you and you eagerly attempted to get away. Only he was planning you were going to try to escape and wrapped his arms around you to pull you back to his chest.

"Lemme go Jirreeeen!" You whined.

The alien ignored your protests and continued to hold you seemingly meditating.

You continously struggled either trying to slip out or break his hold around your waist but either way you were trapped.

"Jireeeeen!" You whined slumping into him.

You had used up the rest of the energy drink and were slumped against him with your arms draped over his.

Man you were tired.

You were crashing and crashing hard.

Jiren seeing you had stopped jittering, moved you over so you were laying on your sides cuddling.

You squeaked out of surprise but nonetheless were enjoying it. Jiren was always like a teddy bear to you.

He was a badass grizzly bear by day and then an absolute teddy-bear at night. One that does not try to kill you and is actually cute and cuddly*.

*I am TERRIFIED of things with souless eyes like dolls of any kind and some teddy bears. Like, old ones that are falling apart scare me the most. I blame my brothers for that. (-_-)!

You snuggled in his justice-filled warmth...

The morning after you felt like crap. Your blood sugar had dropped so low you had to eat sugar to stay awake.

"Hey (Name) need another energy drink?" Dypso asked holding another can.

You glared at the rabbit before suddenly lunging over the table at him.

You knocked his chair over as you grabbed his neck and shook.

None of the troopers helped since after all, justice is being served ;)!...