Saved By the Assasian Hit x Male! Reader

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN DRAGONBALL OR THE IMAGE ABOVE!!!

I have pneumonia so what better way to spend time in bed than to write stories? I  have a sleepover birthday party tonight (yes my birthday party cuz it's my birth month) and pneumonia or not I'm going to have it one way or another and one way or another I am going to beat the crap out of a pinata. 

Having a winter birthday sucks cuz then you can never open a pinata cuz of snow but now I have the chance to :)!!!! 

Annnyyyywyaaays enjoy reading!!!

WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENE*

*The reader hit's their head a couple times on a wall and a guy wants to cut them open and stuff like that. The reader gets saved at the end but still. Graphic warning for those who are triggered by this. 

You were in such as rush as you frantically put on your clothes. You were incredibly late to head to your college class and you couldn't afford to have another tardy. You scrambled out the door, literally tripping over yourself as you ran down the hallway, your backpack swinging violently on your shoulder.  

You drifted around a corner and headed for the stairs knowing that it was quicker to use the stairs than the elevator. You ran down the stairs two steps at a time repeating under your breath that you needed to hurry. 

"Can't be late. Can't be late. Can't be late." You whispered. 

If you weren't in such a rush you would've laughed at yourself since you pretty much were reenacting the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. As you were running you suddenly missed a step and began to fall forward. 

Your eyes widened, but your arms were too slow to protect your face from the sharp corner of the step that was coming closer and closer to you. Just as you were sure you were about to smash your face into the ground, you blinked and you were looking up at the stern face of a handsome purple alien man. 

"Are you alright?" He questioned. 

"Huh? Uh, yeah I'm fine." You replied. 

You looked down and realized the alien was holding you in his arms. 

A blush burned your cheeks and you squeaked out, "Um, do you...can you...?" 

Your savior nodded and gently set you down so your feet landed on the ground, his hands still lingered on your shoulder and back until he was sure you were steady. 

"Thanks so much, I nearly smashed my face in." You said with a nervous chuckle. 

"You're very much welcome." The man chuckled. 

His deep chuckle made shivers rack up and down your spine, making your face even warmer too. 

You quickly remembered you were late to your class and frantically looked around, throwing your backpack that was at the base of the stairs over your shoulder. 

"I wish I could talk to you some more but I'm a bit late for something, well, I probably would be later if it wasn't for you catching me, eh, anyways, I uh, gotta go." You rambled. 

With that, you ran off leaving the purple alien man a little confused. 

You thankfully managed to get to your class just in the nick of time, Mr. Wahl had a rule that if the door was shut you were counted as late, but you made it before that could happen with a minor scolding of, "Mr. (Name), you were almost late. Next time, don't oversleep again." 

The rest of your classes went well with nothing of importance the rest of the day unless you want to count when a class-clown decided to crack a few sexual jokes about the teacher and she roasted him back before sending his ass to the office. 

By then it was around three in the afternoon and the sun was already beginning to set soon. You were walking down the sidewalk, your path leading you to a coffee shop nearby you liked to spend your time at after class. 

It was always peaceful and the leather couches and chairs were always so incredibly comfy with a nice cup of coffee or whatever you were feeling up to. As you were passing across the sidewalk you noticed a man was standing against a building staring at you. 

You avoided eye contact as you passed across the street, but the man continued to stare at you causing the hair on your arms to stick up. As soon as you arrived at the other sidewalk you quickened your pace and elongated your gate. 

You heard footsteps behind you and out of the corner of your eye, you knew it was the man. You started feeling your blood rush as your heart pound, fear and paranoia gripping at you. 

Should you run? 

Turn around and question the man why he was following you? 

Or maybe it was just paranoia. 

You stepped your pace up faster and he did too. 

Definitely not paranoia; it was intentional. 

You didn't know what else to do and ran. 

You heard the sound of heavy footfalls and looked at you to see the man was chasing after you