Someone Who Cares Adult!Gohan & Teen!Reader

Hey guys! This was not requested I just suddenly got the idea listening to Linkin Park so I HAD to write it down.

There is a minor trigger warning of mentioned child abandonment, minor mention of suicide scars, mention of bullying, and a panic attack so if you are at all sensitive to this content please do not read.

Also for @Shippersgonnaship3 I am still working on yours my computer just decided to hide it from me so I nearly had started over for a couple days and then suddenly it reappeared so hopefully it will be done by tomorrow night if sickness allows. Yes, I'm still sick and it only has been getting worse so...I'm dying but I'll still take requests from you guys. Thanks, and enjoy!!!! =3!!!

BONUS EDIT: I decided to add a few more sentences and develop more on the readers cough. I will make a part 2 where it takes place the day after but right now I have a couple requests to finish first but that's of third most importance.

Also sorry updates are so slow I've been incredibly busy this week adjusting to a new schedule at school and hw and chores and UGH. Also I'm still sick and my cough has gotten to the point where I'm nearly throwing up YET my dad still forces to me to go to school. Thanks dad.>: P!

You sighed as you leaned against the wall of an alleyway watching all the people pass by you without a care.

They didn't care that a fifteen-year-old girl was standing in the alleyway.

They didn't care she was wearing dirty and torn clothes.

They didn't care how thin you looked.

They didn't care your hair was so greasy and messy.

They didn't care you were starving and cold.

They didn't care you were sitting out there in the rain since you had nowhere else to go.

No one cared.

It was a cold day with dark clouds covering the sun releasing rain droplets like ice crystals that scratched harshly against your exposed, reddened skin.

People were walking by without a single care or glance towards you walking briskly to hurry to get out of the rain.

It was slightly entertaining to you, watching as they ran and hid like they were witches whom's flesh would melt off at the touch of water. You had to deal with this daily so you were mostly immune to this type of weather.

A woman slid on the sidewalk across the street and you chuckled amusedly as she cursed and tried to get up, only to fall again. The contents of her purse spilled onto the sidewalk, so a man rushed over to help her but he ended up slipping and landing on his back too.

It was entertaining to watch them wriggle and struggle for a couple minutes like fishes freshly out of the water. Eventually though, the show was over and you were once again left in the cold. You shivered from how chilly the breeze was, seeing the vapor form in the air from your breath.

You bunched up the end of your hoodie sleeves into your fists and brought them to your cold nose and mouth trying to keep warm. A sudden, deep cough escaped past your lips that was a bit painful. When you pulled your hands away, your eyes widened as you saw blood stains.

You coughed again like you were hacking up a lung and more blood dripped past your lips and dripped onto your hoodie. You wiped it off with your sleeve but couldn't help but feel fear climb up your throat.

You knew the end was coming for you soon, so you just curled up into a ball accepting death. You could feel the rain pelt against your back and you pretended not to care. It was kind of relaxing listening to the white sound of rain tapping against cement.