DB Funny Dream

Okay so it's like 12 where I am at and I was sleeping earlier but I HAD to write this down. I had the most funniest dream EVER. XD!!!!!

So basically Chi-Chi and Bulma took Goku and Vegeta and their families to a haunted attratction. (Yes I still have Halloween on the brain). Goku is easily startled and especially TERRIFIED of Halloween.

Like skeletons, ghosts, clown, nope!

Not his thing!

And then there's Vegeta who's like trying to stay stern and strong but secretly on the inside he's scared shitless--especially of the weird noises the attraction plays over a radio system.

So they go to a part of the attraction that's a haunted house. So when they arrive to the line two teenage girls that I think were me and my best friend were walking in with our arms linked together and as soon as we walk in all they hear is high-pitched frantic screaming.

Then they hear cackling, screams of absolute terror, chainsaws, ya know the classic ambiance that everyone loves XD!!! Well anyways there's a dude who is dressed as the reaper guiding them in with like skeleton hands, dry-bloody scythe, skull makeup, ans even soulless black eyes.

(Okay, have you ever seen people putting on frickin XL black lenses that cover almost the entire eye. Like, I don't get squeamish at all especially of people touching eyes but like....ehhhhhh its so painful looking having to fold it and like shoving it under your eye lid ehhhhhhh)

It's Goten and Trunk's turn first out of all of them.

They try to be men but as soon as they step on you just hear Trunks scream "It's every man for himself!!!!"

Then Bulma and Chi-Chi decide to pair up together since their husbands are such wooses and Goku's deathly terrified of the reaper guy.

But Chi-Chi and Bulma just giggle when he reaches out or says creepy things in a spooky voice.

Meanwhile the two sayians are a good enough distance that they don't wanna get near the reaper. Behind them two little girls are criticising them.

"Are you going in or not?"

"You two are such babies!"

So Chi-Chi and Bulma go in and with determenation to prove the little girls wrong they step up to the reaper, chests puffed out and chin high.

Then the reaper raises his arm slowly and points at the entrance which is a black tattered cloth.

So they step through and they're like "This isn't scary."

Until Goku stepped on a platform and a scary ghost falls down. Goku and Vegeta shriek but then they're like, "Huh, this isn't even scary. Nope didn't make me flinch."

And they continue onwards until they arrive to the next scare which is a honest to god terrifying witch with claws.

And she has this big cauldron of body parts with blood oozing out of it and fog. They frickin scream and start running and manuvering around this tight hallway part like bulls in a china shop.

There's like actors popping out like a bloody nurse with a knife, a guy with hooks in his face, idk maybe even a bloody Spongebob.

Idk my dreams are fucked up anyways.

So they continue running down until they arrive to a wide dark room. As soon as they step in the door slams shut and a chainsaw wielding clown steps behind them.

WHAT IS WORSE THAN A CHAIN SAW WEILDING CLOWN?!?!

They let out the most girliest shrieks as they just bolt straight for the exit with the clown on their tail.

When they come running out Chi-Chi and Bulma and the kids are standing there laughing their asses off since they  heard everything.

Not to mention the house took pictures the entire time.

One picture was of Goku and Vegeta hugging eachother with wide open eyes, like their hands clutching eachothers shirts.

I mean it was so hilarious, when I woke up I was crying from laughter and went straight for my phone to write this down real quick.

Maybe it will be a fanfic later when Halloween is closer?

Whatever.

Anyways, thanks for reading and sweet dreams!

Or ya know gut-busting hilarious dreams that are demented and insane and you question your sanity for the billionth time that day.

Okay night guys! :)!