DRAWINGS

Whew

Whew. Finally I'm DONE with Frost. He was a challenge to do and I sort of got it. His head is a little wonky but I like the shading
and muscle detail. That actually looks really good.

Also I was actually working on this well trying to hold back a panic attack.

Yeaaaah lets just leave it off Sunday before vacation, my mom and my future stepdad went out to the movies as a date without me when I was fucking visiting her over the weekend so she could spend time with me.

First off, she knew I was having anxiety problems yet she still went and she told me she was going to be back by 5-5:30 pm.

Half an hour later I was begining to feel my heart race a little since I started hearing loud noises coming downstairs and there were constant car doors slamming and I was freaking out.

It eventually got to the point at 6:00 pm where I was having a full blown panic attack where I was hyperventilating, I was unable to walk or move very well, my heart was racing so fast I couldnt feel it, my face was tingling, I was crying, and I was frantically texting my friends and family trying to get someone to come over and help.

No one replied back so of course it only made things worse. It nearly got to the point where I was gonna call 911 I was so desperate.

FINALLY at about 7:30 my mom called me and I literally had to CRAWL to my phone because my legs were so weak from lack of oxygen.

She was talking to me the entire ride home reminding me to breathe and crap but it wasn't working so well. At 8 she arrived and took my pulse but I was so out of it I didn't understand anything she was saying. I only remember the times and the sensations and panicking but no dialouge or anything like that.

Yeah it was so bad she gave me some medication to calm me down and she told me it took her about an hour and a half after to get to me out of it.

I had dinner and then on the car ride home I had another one that continued until I arrived to my dads and I was stumbling to the door and dad asked me what was going on and tried to calm me down by playing the newest epsiode of Dragon ball Super.

It kind of helped but not really and my attack eventually ended later on.

THEN at 3 am on Monday morning I woke up hyperventilating, drooling, coughing, wheezing, and nearly kicked my cat out of the bed (nearly) as I tripped over myself to get to my dads room.

He woke up and of course this is my first time having a panic attack with him and its incredibly early so he didn't know what to do and just gave me water and put on funny cat videos well trying to remind me to breathe.

Apparently it took him an hour to calm me down and he told me I wasn't going to school which was a good thing cuz I had two more attacks on Monday and then one more this morning today.

So yeah my week started off on the wrong ass foot. ( -_-   )!

Anyways, right now I'm doing better and I'm finally taking medication for my cough and I went to school today so I'm better. =)!

I am working on Shippersgonnaship3 's request right now so it should be posted hopefully soon :)!