Teen!Gohan x Deaf!Teen!Reader

Note: This wasn't requested by anyone I was just practicing a song for my American Sign Langauge class (even though I'm on vacation) but anyways I wanted to make a Gohan x Reader so I wrote this cuz. 

Also, the reader is more hard of hearing than deaf cuz she can use hearing aids but without them, she is deaf to the point where she can't hear voices or most sounds. But in the next chapter when its Older!Teen Gohan I want to make him understand singing more so then there's less talking and more signing but I was unsure how to make it since I wanted the reader to teach him. 

Also Gohan is as old as in the Bojack movie so probably like 13-15 in this. He's so cute though, I wanna squeeze him. I could say I want to date him but people would go off even though I'm 16 so I can actually date him if he was real and still young. 

I am actually in many ways like Videl too cuz we both are tomboys cuz she cut it short for Gohan but I did it because I was sick of the struggle of having to deal with it constantly tangling. Oh, and what do you guys think about the newest Dragonball Super episode with Goku going Mastered Ultra Instinct with the silver hair? 

The silver hair just makes him look so epic it's awesome X3! 

Don't judge I'm really f'd up when I'm tired XD! Enjoy! 

"Wow, so this is a school..." Gohan awed at the large building in front of him. 

He wasn't going to a public school just yet since he was currently being homeschooled by his mother, he just wanted to check it out since she had told him he was going in a couple of years. When his mother was busy grocery shopping he decided to check out one of the nearby schools real quick. 

It looked rather interesting too seeing all the students walking about heading home. They passed by him without a care like he was just another student waiting for a friend. A girl suddenly walked past him and Gohan blushed. She was beautiful with (hair length) (hair color) and beautiful (eye color) eyes. 

When she was passing by him he noticed an older boy yank a colorful coiled cord off of her bag that had a key connected to it. The boy chuckled and let it fall to the ground carelessly, stepping on it before continuing to walk past the tall gate surrounding the school.

 Gohan was about to say something about how rude that was, but the boy and his friends already hopped into a cool looking sports car that was playing deafeningly loud rap music. The driver appeared to be the kid's older brother, but he looked like a bad influence by how he was smoking a cigarette and the breeze blew a nasty stench from the car he didn't recognize nor wanted to know.

As soon as all the doors slammed shut, the car speed away with a loud screech of burning rubber and smoke, seconds after the loud honk of annoyed drivers followed. The boy frowned but rushed over to where the key laid before anyone else could step on it.

When he examined it, it didn't seem to be dented or broken so he was sure it would still work. Besides, he was sure the key was very important to get inside her home or such. He ran down the sidewalk looking for the (hair color)-ette, but she was nowhere to be found. 

He knew he couldn't use his powers without causing a scene so he listened to his instincts to go right. Sure enough, the girl was there walking down the street oblivious that she had lost her key. 

"Hey! Girl with the backpack! Wait up! I have your key! Hey!" Gohan called. 

He figured she was probably listening to music so he ran as fast as he could to catch up to her. When he did he reached out and tapped her shoulder resulting in her quickly turning around. Gohan noticed she didn't have earbuds in except for clear things on the inside of her ears.