"Just Friends" Teen!Gohan x Teen!Reader

Note: Just to let you guys know this isnt completely proof read ill edit this tomorrow yata yata I'm tired. Llamas, monkeys, random ass ship. I have school tomorrow. Night, ENJOY!

IMAGE ABOVE IS NOT MINE!!!!

"How much do you think he weighs? 180? 160?"

"I just wanna stare into those warm chocolate brown eyes for eternity."

"Mmmm, look at how tasty those caramel muscles."

"Do you think he has rock-hard abs under that shirt? I wanna take it off either way."

"How long would you say his di-"

"(N-Name), I feel really uncomfortable right now." Gohan spoke.

You turned to look over at your friend who had his head in the worksheet you were assigned and should be working on. Instead, like most of the girls in the classroom, you were staring at THE Mr. Tall, Tan, & Handsome, Liam Ito.

Damn, that boy was just so...hot.

Like he was sculpted from the gods themselves.

Every girl at this school wanted to date him, ever boy here, however, wanted to kill him.

Gohan was one of them, but not to that extreme, he was envious of Liam because that's all you ever talked about since he arrived.

He is so sexy.

Look at those muscles.

God, what I wouldn't do to have a night out with him!

He had muscles too!

He just preferred not to show them...and they weren't as big as his...

Curse that Liam Ito!

The boy heard a crack and looked down to see his wooden pencil had cracked under the intense pressure of his angry grip. He sighed and grabbed another pencil before continuing with the questions on the paper.

Yet he couldn't help but find himself be drawn to you staring at Liam with that heart-eyed, love-dazed, look on your face. The elder teacher Mr. Nakamura gave up a week ago on getting girls to stray their eyes away from Liam, so he was distracting himself by grading previous worksheets and tests.

Gohan followed your gaze like it was a dotted line in a cartoon too, of course, Liam. The boy was staring at his worksheet seemingly oblivious to the so many girls swooning and fawning around him like love-sick crackheads.

Gohan had to admit deep down inside under all the envy, Liam was pretty hot--he did have the tan, caramel skin wrapped around intense muscles from football, hockey, basketball, soccer, every known sport he played.

Not to mention blonde, short front spiked hair, and the warmest chocolate eyes he had ever seen. The boy had also seen him shirtless before in the locker rooms and you were indeed correct when you asked if he had rock hard abs.

Gohan felt like if he were to punch them, it would actually hurt, like punching steel.

Yet, the bad thing was his looks came with a price.

The boy was anything but humble and was always arrogant and mean, even to girls he had dated. There was only a few he selected that were the best looking, but from what Gohan heard, what he wanted, he got, one way or another.

Liam suddenly turned away from his paper to look over his shoulder and low and behold he was staring at you. He flashed a smile and you picked your head up and blushed realizing you were the only girl in the area, not to mention the furthest away from him sadly.