Someone Who Cares Adult!Gohan & Teen!Reader Part 2

Note: This was requested by Brolylover03 (thank you so much for voting and commenting!) and basically it takes place the next day after the first part and the readers sickness is finally revealed. So...read on!

The next day when you awoke after the whole night terror, you were exhausted beyond belief--you didn't have even enough energy to attempt to get out of bed. You curled up underneath the blanket shivering and trying to breathe. 

You furiously coughed into your pillow and when you pulled away a string of mucusy blood was strung out from your lip to the pillow. You laid back down on the pillow sweaty yet cold. You couldn't even kick off the blankets your legs felt so heavy. 

Just as you were about to drift off to sleep again a soft knock alerted you that someone was at the door. 

"(Name)? You up?" Gohan called from behind the door. 

You groaned and lazily curled up too tired to respond back with words. 

"(Name)? Breakfast is ready. I know you must be pretty hungry." 

When you didn't respond Gohan addded, "It's pancakes and bacon with homemade hashbrowns~" 

You whimpered feeling the intense pain in your chest like you had broken your sternum, your chest moving up and down to breathe was even painful. 

"(Name)? Are you okay?"

"Hurt..." You managed to speak. 

"Hurt? May I open the door?" Gohan asked. 

When he got no response he opened it anyways. The man hurried over to your side and his eyes widened when he noticed the dried blood your chin and on the bed. He could hear how painful your gasps of air were. 

You suddenly started coughing and Gohan winced as it sounded like you were literally coughing up your organs. He yanked you up from under your arms to lean forward as you gasped in between coughs only to choke and continue the cycle endlessly. 

Blood finally gushed past your lips and then vomit soon followed. The man noticed a trash bin nearby and grabbed it before rushing back over. 

"Videl!" Gohan called consoling you by rubbing your back. 

You were holding your hair in your hand to keep it out of the way as you continued to nearly throw up your guts. Videl finally came in and gasped when she saw the condition you were in. 

"Oh my god, what-" 

"Quickly, get the car started we need to bring her to the hospital now." Gohan ordered. 

Videl nodded and rushed back downstairs as the man pulled the ruined sheets off of you. 

"Do you feel like your going to continue to throw up?" Gohan asked. 

You weakly nodded and he told you to continue to hold it as he grabbed you under your knees and put a hand on your side lifting you up. He rushed to the car,  placing you in the backseat and buckling you up for you. 

You were too busy wheezing and gasping to do anything else. 

Gohan went to the drivers side well Videl sat in the passengers with Pan since she'd rather have the baby not see the condition you were in. Videl kept asking you if you were okay every minute, one hand holding onto Pan well the other was squeezing your nearly limp hand. 

You started coughing again and once again blood came up in your violent hacking. The woman winced trying to talk to you the entire time as a way to console you since there was nothing she could really do.