Frieza x Reader

Note: Hey guys! I'm so GLAD I FINALLY GOT THIS DONE! This was requested by ToKonFome and I love you, but your request was a bit difficult. Don't worry it was fun to do cuz I love a good challenge and this was interesting, to say the least. I'm so sorry about the incredibly long delay but shit happened and it was exhausting just to brainstorm. (T v T   )!

Anyways so this is finally done and I get to work on other requests :3! 

I have a Jiren x Reader, Chapter 2 of Adult!Gohan & Teen!Reader, then Hit x Reader so I have a good and exciting line up SO FAR. Don't be afraid to send me your requests peoplez I kinda want to do a Dypso, Zamasu, or Supreme Kai x Reader. Maybe both. Don't know. 

I'm thinking of doing a Supreme Kai & Child!Bullied!Reader, what do you guys think? 

Oh and I also went to Hot Topic and I got a Dragonball themed blind bag that had a Zamasu plushie in it. 

I love to cuddle with him.....maybe a little too much?

 Nah it's never too much X3! 

I love him even though he hates humans and nearly killed the heroes but he's just confused is all ya know. 

I kinda sound like I'm a 12-year-old defending Logan Paul...(O . 0   )! 

Eww no! >:P! 

ANNNNNNYYWWWWAAAYS enough talk and just enjoy cuz that's why you're here for so ENJOY!!!!!

Frieza chuckled as he looked down at the "pathetic" planet below him. Quotation marks on pathetic because he was actually here to destroy it since he had heard rumors that powerful warriors lived on this planet, so he couldn't risk it.

Hearing from his generals though, they were weak and pathetic to their surprise attack. Frieza chuckled with a smug smirk as he looked down at the land below him watching as the bloodshed occurred with glee.

They truly were pathetic.

"Uh, sir, we may have a problem!" Sorbet's voice announced.

Frieza's smirk downturned into an annoyed frown as he heard the annoying staff officer.

"What could be the problem?" The alien frowned, annoyance clear in his tone.

"Uh, there's a...civilian down here that's wiping the floor with your men s-sir."

"What?!" Frieza spat.

"Not even the Ginyu Force was able to stop them! I think this might be the legendary warrior you heard about."

Frieza flicked his tail as a grin came to his face, "Well then, guess I'll have to visit this legendary warrior."

Bodies of Frieza Force men laid scattered across the forest floor, not dead but knocked out cold or harshly injured.

That even included the Ginyu force.

Standing tall was a civilian covered in scrapes and bruises yet they were standing tall.

Well, more specifically SHE, was standing tall.

More of Frieza's army continued to attempt to attack her but once again failed at doing so. Left and right men were falling to the ground from the females powerful punches and kicks.

Freiza watched from a distance entertained as he watched the weak and pathetic men he called his soldiers fail. He finally stepped in literally stepping on his men as he walked towards the woman.