3

Bella
Age 13
Bella and Soda are at school. They are both in the 8th grade. Soda and Bella have different 7th period classes so she has to wait for him to walk her home after his last class. Her last class was science his ,unfortunately, was history, so Bella had to wait for him to walk all the way from the other end of the school to meet her. As Bella was waiting by her locker she saw 3 shadows appear. She slowly put her hood up and she kinda made herself smaller. As much as she wanted them to the 3 shadows didn't go away. "Hey ya filthy greaser, shouldn't you know better then to be alone?" The apparent leader of the group snarled. "J-just leave me alone, I don't want any trouble." Bella said as she tried as hard as possible to shrink. "Well to bad, cause we do. Get her boys!" And with that the 2 figures behind the leader launched forward and pinned her to a locker. Bella kicked one of the boys in the leg. With that they punched her in the face. Bella felt blood trickle down her chin. Just as she was about to scream she heard Soda approaching. "Hey Bella you ready to- Oh my God!" Soda leaped forward pulled two of the guys off of her. Bella took off running around the corner. She felt bad about leaving Soda but she was panicked as is. She was about to go help when Soda came dashing around the corner taking her hand and they both ran to the Curtis house. They lost the Socs about halfway there so they stared walking. Bella started crying. "Damn it! I try to protect myself and I get a fat lip!" Bella cried. "I know Bella, I'm so sorry I couldn't help. Promise me, anytime you need help you will call me?" "I promise Soda." And with that Bella and Soda arrived at the home.
But little did Bella know that she may not keep that promise.

Bella
Now
Bella found herself in front of the Curtis house after her date gone wrong with Tommy. She had to pick up Rachel anyway. She stops the car and steps out and walk up to the door. Bella had decided to pay Dallas 15 bucks for babysitting so much. She walks in without knocking because lets be honest who knocks on that door. She opened the door and pulled out the envelope with the money in it and a small note explaining what it's for. She found Dallas sitting in a recliner with Rachel in his lap watching Micky mouse. She quickly grabbed Rachel's bag and walked over to Dallas, she picked up Rachel and put the envelope in his lap. "Later Dal." Was all she said before she left.

Soda
Now
Bella was acting suspicious. She just swooped in and out sayin two words the whole time she was here. Bella forgot Rachel's favorite bunny, Soda knowing that Rachel couldn't sleep without it decided to take t to Bella.

Bella
Now
Bella pulled into the driveway of her home. She quickly grabbed Rachel and her belongings and went inside. Bella went to her room and put Rachel in her crib. Bella grabbed some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and went to go change in the bathroom. She started to undress when she examined her back. Sure enough there was a large bruise on her back. About the size of a baseball. She sighed and just as as was finishing she heard a knock on the door. She threw her hair up in a messy bun and went to go open it. She opened the door and there stood Tommy. "T-Tommy what do you want?" Bella asked nervously as she back away slowly. "Bella j just came to talk." Tommy said slowly and smoothly. "What's there to talk about you just lost your temper everyone does." Bella of course remembered the bruise on her back reminding her that no one loses their temper that bad. Tommy stepped into the house shutting the door behind him. "So uh... Like I said what's there to talk about?" Bella said nervously. "Oh ya know, just the fact that you think you can talk to me like you did tonight. Ya know I wasn't done with you right?" With that Tommy grabbed Bella by the hair and threw her against the wall. Bella fell into a glass table, shattering it. Rachel then starts crying and Tommy starts to walk towards to room when there was another knock on the door. Bella quickly ran to it to answer it. The door swung open and there stood Soda. He had a blue rabbit in his hand. "You uh, forgot this and I know Rachel can't sleep without it so yeah." Soda said rubbing the back of his neck. He handed Bella the Bunny and noticed blood on her arm. "Bella! Your bleeding are you ok!?!" Soda says in a frantic tone. "Soda I'm fine, you can leave now." Soda listened to Bella and made his way back to his truck. Bella shut the door and turned around. Tommy was standing there holding Rachel. "Was that your boy toy, ya know the one you made this thing with?" Tommy then dropped Rachel. Bella leaped forward to catch her. She succeeded and grabbed her keys and ran out the door. She quickly jumped into the car and they left. She wasn't sure of where to go, she eventually found herself at the Curtis house. She ran in and ran to the restroom to clean any blood left on her. Her clothes her pretty messed up so she ran to Soda's room and grabbed some new clothes. She grabbed an oversized T for Rachel and she went back into the living room. Darry was in the kitchen. She walked in carrying Rachel and asked nervously if she could have the guest room. Darry of course agreed and Bella went into a restless sleep.