17

When I open the door I gasp. "Marie!!" I shout. She is standing there. Her bags in her hand. "Bella!" She shouts. I carefully set Rachel down and Marie sets her thing down and we hug.
"How did you get here, why do you have your bags, how did you find me, how did you get in??" I flood her with questions. "Woah woah, slow down there turbo. I took a train, I'm moving in, I stopped by this place called the DX and asked a guy named Steve if he knew you and ironically he said he did. He drove me here. And as for how I got in, when you lived with me, you always or your spare key under a rock. And what do you know, I found a spare key under a rock." She says kinda fast.

"I just, can't believe your here!!" I say.

"I know, me either. I do hope it's ok that I show up... Unexpected." She says kinda slowly.

"Of course it's ok! I can't wait till you meet the gang, well everyone except for Steve. Since you already know him." I giggled. "So, what actually brings you to Tulsa? Because I it were for me, you would have come sooner." I asked

"Well... The Diner closed, and j got evicted because I couldn't pay the bills." Marie says.

"Oh I'm sorry. Well, let's get you moved in."

Marie and I packed her clothes away, she was gonna share a room with me. Since my home is really small. Only two rooms and Rachel has the other one. Once we packed her thing we left to go meet the gang.

"So, catch me up on what's been happening. You haven't called in a while." Marie says.

I sigh. "Yeah... We can talk later, I have a lot to tell you.