8

Belle
Age 13
Soda and Belle were walking to school. She kept replaying an encounter with a girl she HATED in her head. A girl named Chloe. Chloe had made rumors about Belle for a while. Like how she "slept with soda" even though Belle is a virgin. She also said that Belle lied to him about some stuff. Soda of course knew it was the truth but everyone was throwing food at her and spray painting her locker with rude words. Anyway, Belle had an encounter with Chloe today. Chloe came up to her and told her to watch her back. Belle didn't understand what it meant because she was never alone ever since she met the gang. Belle was lost in thought until, "Hello?.. Belle? You in there?" Soda said as he waved his hand in front of her face. "Yeah Soda" Belle said with a giggle.  "Are you sure? You seem kinda off today." "Actually Soda, I'm kinda worried. Chloe walked up to me and told me to watch my back." Belle said. "Well, how are they gonna get to ya? You haven't been alone since you met us." Soda stated the facts. Belle took this into consideration. It was true.

Belle
Now
Belle woke up next to her baby. Everything was alright. She remembered that she was going to change the locks to her apartment and then go visit the clinic for a check-up on the baby. She gathered her things and Rachel and left. She remembered that the DX had those kinds of things. Although she wasn't ready to see soda she needed the locks, badly. She didn't want tommy to be a danger to Rachel or the baby. She pulled into the DX and walked inside. She was relieved. Bells started looking for locks when she heard a huge thud in the break room. She ran in to check it out and saw something she did not expect to see. Soda had Sandy pushed against a wall with his tongue halfway down her throat. Belle knew that Sandy saw her, but wasn't sure about Soda. She quickly shut the door and went back to searching. She found the locks she needed and put them on the counter. Belle stood there for a minute before ringing the bell. Soda came jogging out of the room and stopped in his tracks seeing belle. So he didnt see me. Belle thought. She noticed a few hickeys on Sodas neck and felt stings in the corners of her eyes. She didn't know why she was crying. Is she jealous?... "Belle, your here?" Soda said in disbelief. "Yeah can you just ring me up please?" Belle blinked causing tears to fall. "Yeah" was all Soda said before he rang Belle up and went back to the break room. Belle grabbed the bag with one arm and had Rachel in the other and left. As she was walking to her car she felt a tap on her shoulder. Sandy. "Hey bitch" she snarled. "Sandy how nice to see you." Belle said sarcastically. "Look, I know your plan was to break me and soda up. So here is a surprise for you." Sandy then pulled out a metal rod from behind a gas pump and hit Belle in the stomach with it. She yelped out in pain and almost dropped Rachel. She quickly put Rachel in the car. When she turned back around she saw Soda run out. Belle threw up everywhere. "God, Belle. Can you go be pregnant somewhere else. Now I have to clean this mess up." Soda said. He must have thought it was from the pregnancy, not the fact that she was just hit in the stomach with a metal rod. Belle was about to get in the car when she felt blood trickle down her led. The baby.