12

Bella
Now
Belle say in her room silently crying to herself until Soda came in. She couldn't bring herself to speak. Soda took a seat next to her, taking her hand. "I-I" Bella choked. "I know baby, I know." Soda soothed. They remained like that for a while...

Darry
Now
The gang slowly trudged into the Curtis house. Everyone was silent. Two-Bit wasn't making jokes. Steve didn't touch a piece of cake. Pony didn't pick up a book. It was bland. Darry took his normal seat in the recliner and switched on the TV.

2 hours later...

Soda and Bella walked through the doors of the Curtis home. Bella's eyes were stained black. Soda's hair was messed up. They looked like they had been crying for hours. (Which they had been) Bella ignored the gang and went straight to Soda's room. Darry stood up. "H-how's Bella?" He asked Soda. "I-I don't know man, not good." Soda replied. The night continued like this until the gang slowly went home one by one. All that was left by 11:00 that night was Bella and the Curtis brothers.

Hey guys. I know this chapter is ridiculously short but what exactly can you say right after someone loses a baby? Anyway, question of the day: How do you think Bella will react through out time. Do you think she will eventually get over it? Or will this affect her entire life? State your opinion.