4

Bella
Age 14
As Bella was walking home from lunch at the dingo she notices a peddling noise behind her. She turned around and saw a couple of socs trailing her. She picked up her pace and soon broke off into a sprint. She made a sharp turn in hopes of seeing the Curtis house in view soon. Not long after the was tackled. There were two socs and they pinned her to the ground. There was a guy with short red hair and another guy with shaggy brown hair. The one with the shaggy hair straddled her waist. He began to unzip her jean shorts. Bella was in shock. She was frozen. She quickly snapped out of it, screaming with all her heart. "HELP!" Was all she could manage to say before they put a gag into her mouth. The blonde haired boy continued to run his hands up her shirt. Inappropriately touching her. Bella heard footsteps quickly approach and she turned to see Darry. He quickly scared the socs off with his big size. Darry then bent down and lifted Bella. Removing the gag, Bella gasped for air. "D-Darry.." Was all she could say. She was still gasping for air, considering she was covered in tears. Little did Bella now, that days event, would not be the last time it happened

Bella
Now
Bella woke up in the guest room of the Curtis house. Rachel was no longer beside her. She rolled out of bed and walked into the living room. Soda was sitting in the floor feeding Rachel. Bella continued to walk into the kitchen and spotted Ponyboy fixing bacon and eggs. She walked over to him and put her head on his shoulder as he cooked. "Mornin Bella, sleep well?" Pony says. "It was alright I guess." Bella decided to go visit Rachel in the living room. Bella walks in and takes a seat next to Soda. "Soda, I can't keep doing this. I miss my best friend. I tried to be strong but, please. I need someone to talk to. Please." By now Bella was crying. "Bella..." "Soda please!" "Sandy is back in town. I'm going to spend the night at her house tonight." "Oh..." Bella remembers Sandy. Sandy was a two-timing broad. All she ever did was break Soda's heart and lie. Bella hated Sandy and Soda knew that. Bella decided not to try anymore because every time she tries to pull Soda into reality he gets angry. Bella gave up trying a long time ago. She decided to go gather the few things that her and Rachel had there and go home. She probably needed to clean that house anyway. She decided to leave Rachel with Soda for a little while while she cleaned. She walked out the door and started the car and left. Bella pulled into her driveway and let out a sigh of relief. Tommys car wasn't there. She shut the car off and walked inside. It was just how she left it. She started by cleaning up the broken coffee table. Bella was cleaning for about an hour when she heard the door open. She went to go see who it was when she was pinned against the wall. Tommy. He reeked of alcohol. "Hey baby, why don't we go into your room." "How about no!" Bella shoved him off of her and tried to run. Tommy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into the bedroom where he proceeded to rape her.

Bella ran out of the house after Tommy left and ran to the Curtis house. Leaving her car. When she arrived she ran in and ran into the living room. Darry was sitting in his chair reading the paper. "Oh hey Bella- oh my gosh what happened?" Bella noticed that she was crying. She pulled Darry into his room and sat on the bed. She sat there in a daze. "D-Darry..." "Bella what's wrong?" "Darry..." "What Bella, what is it?" "Tommy, h-he r-raped me..." Darry sat on the edge of the bed in disbelief. "Darry, don't tell Soda." "I won't, I promise." Bella laid back onto the bed and cried. Darry left. Bella dried her tears and decided that she wanted to see Rachel. She walked into Soda's room where she saw Sandy and Rachel playing. Soda was asleep on his bed. "Bella"
Sandy said in disgust. "Don't touch my child!" Bella said grabbing Rachel out of her hands. Of course Soda only heard Bella. "Bella! Why do you have to be such a bitch sometimes!?!" Soda said in a annoyed tone. Bella scoffed and walked back into the living room. Darry was sitting in his chair. "Hey Darry can I stay here tonight?" Bella asked. "Of course Bella!" Bella got ready for bed and fell into a restless sleep with Rachel by her side.