18

When we arrived at the Curtis door I turned around to warn Marie.

"Ok look. You are about to meet Sodapop. The father of Rachel. Along with a bunch of other guys. So brace yourself." I said

"I'll be fine Bella." Marie assures me.

"Ok" I sigh. I push the door open and saw all seven of the guys.

"Hey guys, this is my best friend Marie. She was with me when I was away." I said

I turned to Marie and gestured toward the guys.

"Ok, the one with the Micky shirt on is Two-Bit. The one with chocolate cake on his face is Steve, but you already know that. The one with the black shirt and big muscles that's Darry. The one with the jean jacket that Johnny. The one with the leather jacket is Dallas. The adorable one with the purple muscle tee on is Ponyboy. And the one with the amazing movie star looks and awesome smile is Sodapop, my boyfriend," I said.

Sodapop came over to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and shook Marie's hand. Marie shook his hand but she was focused on something else. She couldn't take her eyes off of Two-Bit. Ohh someone's gotta crush. I think in my brain.

"Anyway. Uh, Marie. Now that you've met the guys, it's getting a little late. Why don't we head home . Uh, make dinner, catch up."

"Uh, yeah. That sounds nice." She said

We started walking home. I had left Rachel with her dad. So we had the night to ourselves. When we got home I decided to make Tacos for dinner. I got the hamburger meat on the stove when Marie walked in.

"So, i saw you eyeing Two-Bit. You like him?" I asked.

"Pshh. Two-Bit. No... Ok yes. But he is so cute." Marie said slow and then fast.

"You should get to know him better, then ask him out." I said.

"Yeah.. Maybe I will. So, I want to know everything." She said

"Ok uh... Well. When I got here I saw the gang. Soda eventually found out. Then I met this guy named Tommy, everything was fine for a while, until he became abusive and raped me. I got pregnant and then Sandy, soda girlfriend hit me with a metal pole and I lost the baby. Then I tried to commit suicide, failed. Realized I was in love with Soda. And here we are." I said.

"Oh my goodness. Bella, I'm so sorry."

"It's ok now. My life seems to be getting right on track."