16

I stormed inside. Yes, I feel bad about Piny having to clean up the bathroom. But no, I will not apologize for feeling useless. I couldn't protect my unborn child. If I couldn't protect them. How am I expected to protect Rachel? Rachel. I just realized I haven't seen my baby in like 2 weeks. I mean I have seen her, but I haven't spent any time with her. When I walked through the door I saw, Soda, Dally, Two-Bit, and Steve. "Dally, where's my kid?" I asked.
"Oh she is with Johnny." He said.
"And Johnny would be... Where?"
"Lot" was all he said. I turned around and walked out the door. Pony was gone. Great. I thought to myself. He is probably with Johnny.

When I reached the lot, I saw Johnny, Rachel, and Ponyboy. I walked over. Completely ignoring Pony. "Hey Johnnycakes!" I said. Then I turned to Rachel. "Hey Baby... How's mamas sweet girl doing?" I said. Rachel is only a year and 11 months old. Yeah, her birthday is coming up soon. "Hey Bella. How are you feeling?" Johnny asked. "Oh I'm fine now, I'm sorry for what I put you guys through." I said. "Your fine Bella. As long as your ok." Johnny said. I picked up Rachel, prepared to go home. I needed to clean the house and prepare myself. I needed to get my life back in order. "Ok, well, im gonna go guys. See ya later." I said. "Bye bells."

When I got home, everything was just as I left it. I braced myself. Then went inside. Only to gasp at who was standing there.

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. I will be sure to post again soon. Question of the day: Who do you think it is?